Main Menu

The pirate

Started by klondike, February 18, 2024, 09:06:59 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Many years ago a man decided it was time to introduce his young son to an authentic pirate. So they walked along the local docks past all the sloops moored there until they saw a swarthy gent that looked every ounce a pirate.

Excuse me, said the man. I notice that you have a black eye patch, a peg leg and a hook for a hand. Are you a real pirate? You bet I am answered the pirate proudly.

Well, could you tell my son how you lost your leg? You bet, answered the pirate. Years ago I fell overboard in rough seas and before I could be pulled aboard a giant shark nipped my leg clean off. Well, I had our doc carve me a wooden peg leg that I've worn for over 25 years now.

Wow! Said the man. And can you tell us how you lost you hand? Sure, said the pirate proudly. It was during a broadside by a British frigate and a a cannon ball just cut it off as neat as could be. Again 'ol doc fashioned me this swell iron hook that I been using ever since. Amazing! And how did you lose your eye?

That was really a damn shame, continued the pirate. One day I glanced up at the yard-arm and damned if a sea gull didn't shit right in my eye.

And that blinded you, asked the man skeptically?

No, answered the pirate. But it was me first day with the hook.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Alex

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

🤣🤣🤣  Brilliant
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire