Liar.. Liar..

Started by Scrumpy, July 05, 2022, 07:50:16 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Boris is one... 
I can't stick up for him anymore..  He has let the party down..  :sad:
We are a laughing stock ... and amusing to other countries..
 What a sorry lot those that represent us are.. 
Party games.. showing bums.. whippings.. Kisses in the broom cupboard.. Sleepovers..
 I guess these things are are (normal) in our world.. But when being done one must remember the sneak with the phone... and Dominic Cummings.. are enemies..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Sheila

I was wondering why Boris did not get Pincher by the throat and tell him to stop this behaviour if he wanted to keep his job but it seems as though Dominic Raab told him to stop.

I said to Paul that this sort of behaviour was common in the sixties and before I went into a filing cabinet, I would check that there were no men behind me.  I've never seen Paul be violent but he said that if a man groped him, his instinct would be to hit him.

Scrumpy

I've never been into a filing cabinet... I've been in a broom cupboard.. but only to get a mop...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Sheila

klondike

The thread title reminded me of something I saw on the mothership. It seems that there now is a genuine 5am running club that meets daily for a 5km run in Sutton Park. 

Brian must be very pleased. He was posting about the oldest runner being Olive age 104 but it seems she didn't make the picture of the club so far as I could see. Unless she is bathing in Oil of Ulay when she isn't running. I couldn't spot Brian either - maybe he hadn't completed his 4:30am run at the time it was taken.

Link provided by Sciatica
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/sutton-coldfield-running-kingstanding-park-24362641

klondike

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 05, 2022, 07:50:16 AMBoris is one...
I can't stick up for him anymore..  He has let the party down..  :sad:
We are a laughing stock ... and amusing to other countries..
 What a sorry lot those that represent us are..
Party games.. showing bums.. whippings.. Kisses in the broom cupboard.. Sleepovers..
 I guess these things are are (normal) in our world.. But when being done one must remember the sneak with the phone... and Dominic Cummings.. are enemies..

Welcome Scrumps, no-one was a bigger fan than I! Twelve years ago I even had the 'T' shirt - 'Boris for PM'. He's obviously seriously flawed. A shame that Petronella Wyatt a sort of inter marriage partner didn't last longer? I've heard her quite a few times, a very sensible, intelligent woman who could have perhaps kept him sane. Unfortunately his intellectual qualities are outnumbered by a loose fly on his trousers! God willing even he, with his complete lack of morals and incomprehensibly thick skin can cling on much longer. It's 666 days until the next general election and the Tory's will need every one of them to recover from his dreadful term to date and establish some credence to their impoverished image of veracity.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...