Oh dear

Started by Michael Rolls, March 25, 2024, 06:35:15 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Beginning to think that it must be approaching bed time - time looked at my watch - 1530!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on March 25, 2024, 06:35:15 PMBeginning to think that it must be approaching bed time - time looked at my watch - 1530!

Mike I regularly, have a kip in the afternoon, 2 hours plus. The 'Troop' compel me into the study to get on the 'day bed sofa', so to do. They then arrange themselves, either draped around me or on the rug in front of the Fireplace. I find now if I'm home (mostly these days and in the winter particularly) I seem to need (and enjoy it).
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

I still resist having a nap in the daytime & I don't have all that much sleep anyway.

I'm waiting for Alexa to get fed up & ask me why I ask her questions every 30 minutes during the night.  
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I've started to fall asleep in the afternoon, unless I'm out of course. 
It's not intentional, it just happens.  Even sat at the kitchen table and I can drop off :grin:

JBR

Oh, Marge and I usually have a sleep in late afternoon.  Perhaps an hour or so, though it varies if something (perhaps a cat or two) does something to wake us.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Cassandra on March 25, 2024, 07:22:18 PMMike I regularly, have a kip in the afternoon, 2 hours plus. The 'Troop' compel me into the study to get on the 'day bed sofa', so to do. They then arrange themselves, either draped around me or on the rug in front of the Fireplace. I find now if I'm home (mostly these days and in the winter particularly) I seem to need (and enjoy it).
Lovely picture!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Cassandra.. You have the best company to snuggle down with.. I can see you all heading for the 'day bed sofa'.. Wonderful.

I head for the settee in the afternoon.. around 2pm..
I either read or watch a bit of tv..  Both make me tired.. My head drops forward.. my mouth falls open.. and I'm sure I dribble sometimes..
Not a pretty picture..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

muddy

Siesta is good 😀

GrannyMac

My OH is asleep.  His afternoon nap is a regular occurrence, I'm much more random. If i sit down with a book, or the TV, I'm likely to nod off...🥱😴
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on March 30, 2024, 02:24:52 PMMy OH is asleep.  His afternoon nap is a regular occurrence, I'm much more random. If i sit down with a book, or the TV, I'm likely to nod off...🥱😴
Marge and I do it together.  Afternoon nap,of course.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

ansu

Siesta for me, too.