Gaza's Tunnels.

Started by Raven, November 19, 2023, 08:54:47 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: JBR on December 09, 2023, 01:19:01 PMI wish ours were only 3.5%!
Just because most problems seem to stem from one quarter you shouldn't think they are a staggeringly high percentage of the population. Google says we are at less than double that percentage but I suppose the google number could be several weeks old so.....

JBR

Quote from: klondike on December 09, 2023, 01:46:04 PMJust because most problems seem to stem from one quarter you shouldn't think they are a staggeringly high percentage of the population. Google says we are at less than double that percentage but I suppose the google number could be several weeks old so.....
Presumably those numbers are known people.
How many others?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

You need to ask Donald Rumsfeld. I reckon he is a bit hazy on the unknown unknowns but top guy for the known unknowns.

Just remembered. He's dead. We've no chance of ever finding that out now. [2080]

ansu

If you prefer the Russians to the Muslims you may be coming from the frying pan to the frying pan - ask my family or the Ukrainians. The Slavs can be cruel, too. During the invasion of the Russians my family lived in Budapest. 

Alex

Quote from: Cassandra on December 09, 2023, 12:15:38 PMThe Russian people are themselves presently quietly apprehensive now that over 45% of their armed forces personnel are in fact Muslim ...

How on earth did that happen  ? :grin: and I always thought Russia was a Christian country. 

klondike

Rusia is huge. I'm guessing they will be the Asiatic Russians who get treated like third rate citizens. 

JBR

Quote from: Alex on December 10, 2023, 03:10:55 PMHow on earth did that happen  ? :grin: and I always thought Russia was a Christian country. 
I wonder whether, the Russian military have lost so many people (so it is said) in trying to fight the superior Ukrainians, and that they have been obliged to do what we in the UK are doing: importing muslims to do our work because our own lazy buggers refuse to do it and prefer state handouts!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Cassandra

Russia is winning in the Ukraine, hardly surprising, but definitely not what Carrie Johnson & co want to hear, so it's not covered anywhere in the 'Free Press' of the West! Russia has many 'boots' available from it's allies in both the Russian Federation and former USSR countries, outnumbering the Ukraine many times over.

A US Secret Service man over here says Zalensky will bail out from Ukraine next April and revealed / published all the papers showing Biden has approved full citizenship for him and his entrails, an exotic residence, income etc etc, plus full security protection 24/7.

Who knows? Either way in today's all in realms of lies and deceit. Sources confidently predict Zalensky could be toppled by a military coup in the spring, who would then sue for peace as they can see the rapidly dwindling reserves of ordnance and the men to fire it. Zalensky has a lot of form on Biden, including ten germ warfare plants (inevitably owned by American firms on behalf of the Gov) that were closed down and 'collapsed' overnight in the Ukraine, when the war started. This as far as the US was concerned for the fear of revealing Biden was 'out-sourcing' his toxin manufacture (forbidden in the US) to a foreign 'Ally' without telling his electorate. naughty old man!

In simple reality it's clear from their emptying 'cupboards', that international support for Zalensky's corrupt Government is clearly waining, from where it hurts - the wallets of 'givers'. The UK is now paying at least double what we do here, per grade for Energy (going up 5% again in January) due to the ongoing conflict in Eastern Europe.

Do people want to pay 100's of Dollars, Pounds, Euro's etc etc every month for gas and electric to fund all this? Will the citizens of these hard pressed currencies, continue to allow it to happen? More nails in the coffins of the Woke rulers and money printers seems a certain corollary anyway and even crapheads like Biden are beginning to wake up to reality after its long cycle back to the homelands is beckoning the voters ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

I guess they must be running out of ammo past its "Bang By" date so they can't continue to save money over the recycling costs by bombing and shelling somebody instead. Still at least they made an extra saving by having the Ukrainians dispose of it all rather than carrying on upsetting all the ragheads themselves.

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on December 11, 2023, 04:51:40 PMI guess they must be running out of ammo past its "Bang By" date so they can't continue to save money over the recycling costs by boming and shelling somebody instead. Still at least they made an extra saving by having the Ukrainians dispose of it all rather than carrying on upsetting all the ragheads themselves.
:smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...