Raven

Started by Sheila, February 05, 2023, 09:53:39 AM

« previous - next »

Sheila

How's your leg Raven?  It must be frustrating when you are normally so active.

morty

It must be depressing too ... I was tempted to ask so I'm glad you did as I'd like to know how she's getting on .............. and give her a hug. I bet she's in dire need of one and feeling a little down.

Jacqueline

Hi Raven,  hope you are in less pain and hopping around as much as you can, give us a heads up on your progress,  Jac xx

Alex

Couple of days since she was on here, but it looks like there's some sunshine due up north, so hopefully she'll be able to sit out for a while.  :upvote: I do think some sunshine is a boost for one's mood, even if it's only temporary.

Raven

I'm still much the same thanks. Trying to do more for myself about the house but the pain often gets too much and I have to stop for a while. Still walking around the house throughout the day, going to try round the garden as well, maybe start tomorrow if the weather is ok. I sleep an awful lot too, this medication knocks me for six. Got dressed yesterday and because I had leggings on I could see how swollen the knee still is compared to the uninjured one, it's at least double the size it was before the fall.
Haven't been on much the last few days, just not been in the mood.

Michael Rolls

here's hoping each day is better than the one before and that you are soon restored to full health
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

You are doing well.. Not easy to walk when it hurts.. Easier to sit down.. But you are a trooper and you should feel chuffed with yourself..  
 The better weather is yet to come and the sun will be shining for you.. x
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..