tinternet

Started by crabbyob, May 23, 2022, 07:12:57 AM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

am not having a great time wi tinternet, the usual one i use is now very popular so plenty outages.. plus the tropicals, amazing sun, followed by amazing torrentuals, punctuated by thunder an its pal...am supposed to get a new modem today so might be back at some point, but the new modem means IPTV...lol.. too much to catch up on, hope everyones well... i'm sure ive lost some weight.. :pigfly: ... had haircut then spotted a torture machine, its like a road digger or jack-hammer wi a big pad on, bloody amazing, so instead of 50p for a haircut, it cost me £1.50..sigh... but my tan line has returned... im off now for lunch, i will have a fresh-lime soda a chicken salad an chips..erm its a diet soda....

GrannyMac

Glad you're doing OK crabbyob.  Enjoy your chips 🍟
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Thanks for the update crabbyob. Enjoy your time in the sun.

Scrumpy

Oh Blimey !! yor back..  I thought you had melted away.. !!  :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Sheila

Hi crabbyob, good to hear from you.  You mentioned ages ago that you may go to Sri Lanka but I think you have probably decided against that.  We loved it when we went but there was trouble then.  Paul lay by the swimming pool watching a plane heading up north with bombs and then a helicopter following to take photos.  I lay next to him happily ignorant at the time.  I was aware of road blocks and lots of soldiers though.

Keep us informed of what you are doing.  You are braver than us!  Paul has looked up how much it would be to spend three weeks over Christmas and New Year in Goa but we have doubts about how wise that is and how much my insurance would be!

Alex

Glad to hear you're still in the land of the living crabbyob !  :grin: