wishing you all, all the best

Started by crabbyob, December 30, 2021, 07:19:18 PM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

I have just pinched these words of a friends page because i think its well written and thought out...Words i feel we should all take with us into 2022..
To all those that know me properly and understand where I'm coming from and for all those that don't...
Soon we will welcome a new year and I'm NOT taking anything with me into 2022
If you owe me, don't worry about it.
If you wronged me, I'm over it.
If you're fighting with me, you won.
If we aren't speaking, that's ok too. But if you want too then I will listen.
Be safe and I still wish you well.
If you don't deal with me, continue not too but I am open to change just like a tide.
If you don't like me, I don't care.
If you feel I wronged you, I apologize.
Life is too short for all the extra, unnecessary drama;
No one is promised tomorrow.
I'm not bitter, I'm better.
I don't hate you, I simply love me more.
Have a great New Year...Love to all xx :scot: :gb:

crabbyob

it was my intention to post the above on the other forum, but when i went on and read a few comments i decided not to...
i am not throwing myself under a bus but, i feel i need a bit more time as i am not one for biting my tongue...pity..P.S. i posted it here before i went there to post it...

crabbyob

klondike

Scrumpy

I'm not too sure about the 'If you owe me'. bit.  :grin:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I don't think my kids worry about it overmuch. It just means that their inheritance will be less.

Alex

Life is certainly too short for unnecessary drama and we've had loads of that lately  :grin:

crabbyob

thats enough about football Alex... :headless:

Sheila

crabbyob, I told Paul that you wanted him to buy you a glass of dark rum next winter in Goa.  He said you can have a bottle if you want.  You have witnesses now!

alfred

i wish all  the forum members all the best for 2022 and  beyond,

crabbyob

Quote from: Sheila on December 31, 2021, 10:52:45 AM
crabbyob, I told Paul that you wanted him to buy you a glass of dark rum next winter in Goa.  He said you can have a bottle if you want.  You have witnesses now!

tell Paul i will reply with a bottle of Port-Wine, an amazing drink that costs 100/- thats rupees

Alex

Quote from: crabbyob on December 31, 2021, 10:49:32 AM
thats enough about football Alex... :headless:

Oi  !

Happy New Year to everyone on here.  Here we are still alive and kicking as we approach 2022.... As I've had to turn down an invite to the local disco,  I'll raise a glass to you all at midnight. 

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

All the best for 2022 - let's hope it is better than 2021, which, from my point of view, was a pretty rotten year
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I doubt many have enjoyed the Roaring Twenties much this century  :sad: