A Ripping Yarn.

Started by Vlad, May 29, 2024, 04:06:57 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I've escaped from the home..  :tongue:
I can't do any talking parts.. No teeth.. :lipsrsealed:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Could you chomp on my feet, à la reflexology?  They're killing me after my daily workout jogging in my vat of grapes.  Hard work, but as well as helping to make wine, the acid in the grape juice is great for treating my verrucas.

Vlad

I am getting seriously worried about the mental capacity of some of my star players 
"I am in awe of myself. I never know what I will write next."

klondike

All fixed. It was broken in four places. They were busy with some bloke who had somehow got a lightbulb stuck up his bum so I did the job myself. Couldn't use anesthetic as I was pinning it myself but I've taken a couple of paracetamol now and I'm all good to go. Just in time for my appointment at Specsavers.

GrannyMac

This thread is seriously weird, and funny! 😱😂
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Not as weird as that bloke in the hospital with the lightbulb stuck up his bum. Kept whining on about his missing aniseed balls.

dextrous63

Charley alpha Romeo, niner niner niner, bingo, full house. Over.

Today at 06:36:56 PM
Quote from: klondike on Today at 05:57:49 PMNot as weird as that bloke in the hospital with the lightbulb stuck up his bum. Kept whining on about his missing aniseed balls.
Talking of balls, scrumpy did a top job sucking my balls (of my feet).

Michael Rolls

on number 4 - ve hav vays of making you talk
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Michael Rolls on Today at 07:19:33 PMon number 4 - ve hav vays of making you talk
You're a fuzzy wuzzy scoundrel of the highest order.