Main Menu

Reform UK

Started by klondike, May 25, 2022, 07:48:46 PM

« previous - next »

Cassandra

Quote from: hugh on May 27, 2022, 08:04:05 PMNever thought I would say this, but I really feel his days are numbered. To me he his not a conservative. He seems to be spending all his time, trying to make himself popular with everyone

My feelings too now Hugh. He was once the brilliant, inspirational voice of tomorrow for the Conservatives. Even yesterday when I watched PMQ over here, to me he yet again trounced Keir Starmer and had the front row of the Labour Party 'corpsing' when he refereed to "Vladimir Corbyn!" Unfortunately though he's damaged goods now.

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

hugh

Cassandra I have had a change of heart, I feel Boris is quite safe for the time being. With the cost of living and war on the arisen, party gates on the back burner.
Happy Golfer

Alex

Quote from: hugh on June 28, 2022, 07:48:34 AMCassandra I have had a change of heart, I feel Boris is quite safe for the time being. With the cost of living and war on the arisen, party gates on the back burner.

Hallelujah to that !

Scrumpy

I don't think there is anyone brave enough to take over at this time..
They will use Boris to try and sort all the crap out and when the time is right he will be gone..
Such a shame.. I like Boris and he has been dealt some rough cards .. Not a wining hand.. 
His downfall, in my opinion, is his arrogance..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 29, 2022, 04:45:37 PMI don't think there is anyone brave enough to take over at this time..
They will use Boris to try and sort all the crap out and when the time is right he will be gone..
Such a shame.. I like Boris and he has been dealt some rough cards .. Not a wining hand..
His downfall, in my opinion, is his arrogance..

I think he had a very good 'wining hand' :grin: (sorry scrumps couldn't resist it) ...

lil ol wine drinker me!.jpg
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...