F.A.O. Zoony.

Started by Raven, March 24, 2022, 01:13:38 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Hi Zoony, Forgive me if I have this wrong but I'm sure you told me ages ago over on the original forum that you liked Midsomer Murders , and I said that the first ever episode was my all time favourite, you said you couldn't get a hold of it. (Badgers Drift)
Well this is to let you know it's on the telly on Saturday afternoon at 1.20pm. channel 10, ITV3. You may want to record it, it's still my favourite and I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

klondike

As with a lot of old ITV series it is on DailyMotion
Part 1

Part 2

Picture quality is quite grim but it was when it was broadcast too. No HD back then.

zoony

Quote from: Raven on March 24, 2022, 01:13:38 PM
Hi Zoony, Forgive me if I have this wrong but I'm sure you told me ages ago over on the original forum that you liked Midsomer Murders , and I said that the first ever episode was my all time favourite, you said you couldn't get a hold of it. (Badgers Drift)
Well this is to let you know it's on the telly on Saturday afternoon at 1.20pm. channel 10, ITV3. You may want to record it, it's still my favourite and I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

You're right Raven, and thanks for the thought.. I found a stash of early Midsomer/Lewis/Morse/Endeavour series' downloads and have enjoyed them a lot since. I did see 'The Killings At Badgers Drift' and most enjoyable it was. Shame that John Nettles' chest got so bad towards the end of his reign.. The ol' phlegm fatale I assume.

crabbyob

how nice of you to remember Roxy  [2090]

zoony

I've started watching a new series called 'The Last Days Of Ptolemy Grey.' An uninspiring title but if I tell you that Sam L Jackson is the main lead I tell you as an assurance of some quality. It's well-worth a watch. :upvote: :upvote:

klondike

One of the "Complete" magnets only had episode 1 but there are plenty of alternatives.