Nurse Lucy Letby

Started by Alex, August 18, 2023, 08:02:54 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

It would seem that she could be permitted to pet animals..
 I wouldn't trust her with my pet.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: klondike on August 23, 2023, 09:43:16 AMAs an atheist what irritates me is the religious vigils and memorial services things like this often bring with them. If there was a caring all powerful god why would that god let stuff like this happen? Maybe it brings comfort to some but it wouldn't to me in such a situation. This will have tarnished so many lives.

Of course there isn't.  God is a scam that has been going on, and controlling people, for hundreds if not thousands of years.
The idea of controlling people's behaviour was a good one.  Unfortunately, as more and more people are no longer in fear of God's retribution for evil behaviour, it is now not really a viable means of ensuring good behaviour.

It is now up to us to control and deter evil behaviour by means of severe punishments.
Hanging for proven murderers, for example.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Her parents are certainly odd & I'm convinced they, or at least her mother, knew what had gone on.

They attended every day of the trial but didn't attend any more after the first guilty verdict was reached.

Now they are rumoured to be selling up to buy a house near to Low Newton Prison in Durham.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

I can't imagine having a child grow up to become a mass murderer. No deprivation, traditional two parent family, etc.  What the hell happened to make her do such evil things?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

She's an only child and even holidayed with her parents.  How often do you hear about parents standing by their
'children' who have committed awful crimes ?  I don't believe her mother knew about her crimes.

She had a cat Scrumpy ! 

klondike

Only a psychopath could do what she did and apparently one of their traits quite often is to be charming. Think of the number of serial killers who chat up their victims first.

klondike

I check the google seach console for LetsChat when they remind me to see what has been clicked and this time round I noticed this...

Somebody has searched for Lucy Letby forums and as we have a thread about her that has shown up

I checked to see what shows and found

Doing the search without specifying Letschat.club and there are results but still with the note that some are removed.

What I want to know is who is paying for the work involved in getting Lucy Letby discussions removed from google search results. I do hope it isn't taxpayers.

Scrumpy

She is ,or has been , moved to a cushy prison .. Because of her high profile.. 
Those at the Low Newton Prison hate her and she has protection from other prisoners... 

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]