Judge Rinder

Started by Alex, April 24, 2023, 12:52:00 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

I've just read that Judge Rinder is to stand for Mayor of London next year.  As much as I'd like to see him oust Khan, it doesn't look very promising.   He's Jewish and he's gay and as I believe most of our capital city is now muslim, he aint got a cat in hells chance.   

Does anyone know what " mosque collective vote counting "  is  ? 

Scrumpy

He is a bit 'up himself'.. Great friend of Susanna Reid GMB...
I would like him to achieve his aim.. Just to get the Muslim Khan out..
Then, over time, people will moan about a bloody Jew running London..
Boris Johnson .. couldn't crack it..
 Bring in Mister Blobby..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ashy

I don't think he is the man for the job, this is probably the comservative party flagpoling.

klondike

Quote from: Ashy on April 24, 2023, 09:43:03 AMthis is probably the comservative party flagpoling.

Is that some sexual deviancy I haven't heard of before?  :grin:

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on April 24, 2023, 12:52:00 AMI've just read that Judge Rinder is to stand for Mayor of London next year.  As much as I'd like to see him oust Khan, it doesn't look very promising.  He's Jewish and he's gay and as I believe most of our capital city is now muslim, he aint got a cat in hells chance. 

Does anyone know what " mosque collective vote counting "  is  ? 
Probably the name for Muslim voter fraud.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Ashy

Quote from: klondike on April 24, 2023, 10:17:31 AMIs that some sexual deviancy I haven't heard of before?  :grin:
It means testing the water, in this case running it up a flagpole to see who salutes.

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on April 24, 2023, 10:17:31 AMIs that some sexual deviancy I haven't heard of before?  :grin:

:grin: :grin:  Anything's possible with politicians!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on April 24, 2023, 10:33:54 AMProbably the name for Muslim voter fraud.
I believe it is and, after all, I'm sure that's how Khan't keeps getting in.

Actually, whoever becomes the next mayor, I'm afraid that Londonistan is now a lost cause.
I have had to visit once or twice in the past (under orders from Marge), but I would never willingly set foot in the place now.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Michael Rolls

whi is Judge Rinder - never heard of him
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 24, 2023, 03:29:38 PMwhi is Judge Rinder - never heard of him
He's a barrister who has a TV show which is basically a small claims court in which he is the judge.

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 24, 2023, 03:29:38 PMwhi is Judge Rinder - never heard of him
He's the UK equivalent of the USA's Judge Judy.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Cue Mike asking who Judge Judy is   :grin:

Not that I know. Or care.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on April 24, 2023, 04:25:07 PMCue Mike asking who Judge Judy is  :grin:

Not that I know. Or care.
Lol. Guilty.  :upvote: :grin:
[email protected]

morty

I had to google him .. . the male version of Judge Judy.

I never watched him. 
I never knew he was gay.
I never knew he was a Jew.
I never knew either that he was not actually a qualified judge.

But never mind.
But he's already onto a hiding ... in a predominantly muslim area.

Michael Rolls

even I have heard of, but never watched, Judge Judy - isn't that an American show?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]