Forum Moderation

Started by Mark, January 23, 2022, 07:53:47 AM

« previous - next »

Mark

This was discussed the other day. I will set out what I think was the concensus. This post is locked and pinned. Discussion welcome in the usual place - if no thread is started and you have some input then start one. This post will be amended if necessary.

• There are no appointed board moderators and no plans to appoint any.
    • As forum Admin I will confine my actions to moving any threads which become contentious to the Controversial board. If you have made insufficient posts to access that board and are interested in the thread then better start making some posts.
    • I have greatly extended the time during which you can amend or delete your own posts. If you have posted something you later regret then change or delete it yourself. If the long period during which that is possible is exceeded then I will make the change however I will not delete the post entirely I'll just amend the text to say it was removed on poster request. Just PM klondike to get it done. The way to avoid this becoming necessary is to engage brain before fingers. We are all supposed to be adults here. Please act that way.