Main Menu

Jock joke

Started by crabbyob, March 22, 2022, 02:18:24 PM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

A Scotsman is sitting in a bar in Cuba and is minding his business when a man with a large black beard walks in.
The man goes to the bar and orders a shot of whisky. The bartender serves him, the man drinks the whisky then starts walking out the door.
The bartender says, "Hey aren't you going to pay for that? " The man says, "Excuse me, Castro's Army. " The bartender says, "Oh Sorry comrade! " and the man leaves.
A few minutes later another man with a large black beard walks in.
The man goes to the bar and orders a shot of whisky. The bartender serves him, the man drinks the whisky then starts walking out the door. The bartender says, "Hey aren't you going to pay for that? " The man says, "Excuse me, Castro's Army. " The bartender says "Ah, I understand .. No problem Comrade " and the man leaves.
The Scotsman has been cannilly watching all this and walks up to the bar and orders a shot of whisky. He drinks the whisky then starts walking out the door. The bartender says, "Hey aren't you going to pay for that? " The Scotsman says, "Excuse me, Castro's Army. "
The bartender says, "No way, I'm not buying that shite! Where is your big black beard? "
The Scotsman hoiks up his Kilt and says, "Secret Service! "

klondike

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

I like simple jokes such as this one.

Straight to the point & no beating about the bush.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]