laugh or cry a good film sob story .

Started by alfred, June 29, 2022, 10:47:15 AM

« previous - next »

alfred

Many years ago my young wife and i then went to the cinema and if we saw a sad film she would inevitably start to cry, id say are you alright , the reply strong and firm came came of course i am, ??.......looking at me as if i was stupid, ?

it seems that she had enjoyed the film and yet it made her cry , ???

if the film ended up were  the heroine was badly abused , i felt that it was my fault as my wife would get humpy  and cross with me as if i were the  villain,   as i said to her its only a film after all , and yet  strange as it was she felt better by crying as to the out come and ending of a sad film,

I felt relieved as i thought i had been reprieved and forgiven, (if the film had a happy ending i was greatly relieved ,)

Q; was i special or i wonder if other men had had a similar experience when watching a film together with their dearly beloved, if so will you share your thoughts with us,

Scrumpy

Quote from: alfred on June 29, 2022, 10:47:15 AMQ; was i special or i wonder if other men had had a similar experience when watching a film together with their dearly beloved, if so will you share your thoughts with us,

Was I special...... !!
I would imagine that you are 'special' Alfred... You sound like a gentle soul...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..