Party Time

Started by hugh, March 30, 2022, 03:21:07 PM

« previous - next »

hugh

Getting rather tired and sick of the subject. When we finish a game of golf we end up in the club house for a drink is this classed as a party??????

I do not agree and Boris should put two fingers up to the Labour party and the SNP. Hugh   
Happy Golfer

crabbyob

and all the families that were not allowed to meet...oh yes, he already did that...

klondike

Too much delay so all the outrage at the cynical ignoring of rules which they set has been forgotten. In essence Boris has got away with his lies yet again. Perhaps a well deserved 10k fine or six will come along soon. I thought the rules were largely a pile of nonsense and I know many people ignored them but they weren't the people setting them and standing in front of a podium telling everybody on TV to be good boys and girls.

How many saw a loved one go into hospital and never saw them again?

crabbyob

too many my friend, the closer it affects you then you consider the rules diffrently... my family lost one grandad, but the other is ok enough to fly out next week, i hope...
i think the other mans shoes story fits this thread perfectly.... deep reqrets to those who lost a loved one...

klondike

No doubt but the hypocrisy displayed and the lies told require some sort of answer even if the actual harm done was zero which it almost certainly was. Remember who made the rules.

crabbyob

the same ones who will write the history of it all...
like Hugh we are all sick of it, but what i am really sick of Laura Knusburg's ilk, everything that happens [will you resign minister?] yet they Journalists lie thru their teeth daily... when they report a lie they should be fired, the ministers were all Elected, non of the Journos were...

klondike

I do have the benefit of having binned my TV licence so I don't get all that codswallop. Most TVs are fitted with a series of buttons which allow anybody to avoid it though.

crabbyob

i catch the news a couple of times a month, i watched Al Jazeera today.....
it seems the world thinks Putin has also surrendered his TV licence and relies on the reports of his Generals