Shock. Horror. Who'd have guessed?

Started by klondike, November 20, 2023, 03:07:31 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Manhunt Launched as Suspected Iran-Backed Islamist Terrorists Sneak into Britain on Migrant Boats: Report

British security services are reportedly conducting an urgent manhunt for six suspected Iranian-backed Islamist terrorists who broke into the country on migrant boats launched from the beaches of France.

Last month, agents for the Secret Intelligence Service, commonly referred to as MI6, stationed in Damascus, Syria reportedly discovered a terror plot with the "mission to target the Government" of the UK.

Despite discovering the alleged plot, six men with ties to Islamist terror groups linked to the planned attack were able to surreptitiously enter the country by boarding people-smuggler-operated migrant boats in France and cross the English Channel, whereupon they would have likely been brought ashore by British Border Force, as is typically the case.

According to a report from The Express newspaper, three of the suspected terrorists are currently under surveillance, however, the other three have gone missing after using fake IDs.

An intelligence source told the paper: "The information indicates that these �people are terrorists planning to attack government buildings in England, Scotland and Wales.

"Although they arrived without identification, we believe all are now in possession of false documents.

"They plan to commit an act which embarrasses the Government. This could mean damaging a building or even a close-proximity cyber attack, though we do not anticipate this is a mass-casualty event."

Full story: https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/11/20/manhunt-launched-as-suspected-iran-backed-islamist-terrorists-sneak-into-britain-on-migrant-boats-report/

If they do attack does this mean there is actually some chance of the government taking this seriously? I'm no holding my breath on that.

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on November 20, 2023, 03:07:31 PMManhunt Launched as Suspected Iran-Backed Islamist Terrorists Sneak into Britain on Migrant Boats: Report

British security services are reportedly conducting an urgent manhunt for six suspected Iranian-backed Islamist terrorists who broke into the country on migrant boats launched from the beaches of France.

Last month, agents for the Secret Intelligence Service, commonly referred to as MI6, stationed in Damascus, Syria reportedly discovered a terror plot with the "mission to target the Government" of the UK.

Despite discovering the alleged plot, six men with ties to Islamist terror groups linked to the planned attack were able to surreptitiously enter the country by boarding people-smuggler-operated migrant boats in France and cross the English Channel, whereupon they would have likely been brought ashore by British Border Force, as is typically the case.

According to a report from The Express newspaper, three of the suspected terrorists are currently under surveillance, however, the other three have gone missing after using fake IDs.

An intelligence source told the paper: "The information indicates that these �people are terrorists planning to attack government buildings in England, Scotland and Wales.

"Although they arrived without identification, we believe all are now in possession of false documents.

"They plan to commit an act which embarrasses the Government. This could mean damaging a building or even a close-proximity cyber attack, though we do not anticipate this is a mass-casualty event."

Full story: https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/11/20/manhunt-launched-as-suspected-iran-backed-islamist-terrorists-sneak-into-britain-on-migrant-boats-report/

If they do attack does this mean there is actually some chance of the government taking this seriously? I'm no holding my breath on that.

After some dreadful disaster it might sadly focus remainers and other 'do-gooders' onto the terrible danger facing them as those we weed out and ban at airports for Terrorist roots and sponsorship, get in 'free' presently up the beaches.

Crass ideologically inspired nutdom!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Raven

I have to agree with Cass, I know it's a terrible thing I'm writing but, I hope the Westminster Government are hit hard by these terrorists and hurt or even killed. :busted:
Then when the hammer comes down on them they might, just might realise what they have let happen and DO SOMETHING. :angry:

Cassandra

Quote from: Raven on November 20, 2023, 04:37:38 PMI have to agree with Cass, I know it's a terrible thing I'm writing but, I hope the Westminster Government are hit hard by these terrorists and hurt or even killed. :busted:
Then when the hammer comes down on them they might, just might realise what they have let happen and DO SOMETHING. :angry:

Hello Raven, I've found it mostly happens that justice rarely fits the crime, with people like David Ammess and the Cox lady, sadly just collateral damage. The gerrymandering greasy, gutless fixers like most of the present Tories are rarely close enough to the damage they're selfish, biased and normally blatant dishonesty inflicts! (eg Brexit, where the Gov't sponsored publicity via Cameron,  spent £9m to leaflet every home, encouraging 'remain'  a week before the 'unbiased' campaign started ! I join you 'damn them all'.

"Help me give up my addiction to Hope." 
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on November 20, 2023, 03:07:31 PMAccording to a report from The Express newspaper, three of the suspected terrorists are currently under surveillance, however, the other three have gone missing after using fake IDs.
Well that's ok as the 2007 Tube bombers were also under surveillance.

As was the Manchester Arena bomber & his brother, if I remember correctly, or were on the radar. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

When you look at the state of Europe as a whole, it's inevitable UK would end up the same.  Germany I no longer recognise, it used to be so clean, with little crime in the NRW city I lived in. Unrecognisable now.

I have so many black and Arab men in my neighbourhood now, it's really noticeable.  There's one family with two kids, they look Indian or Pakistani but the rest are single men who don't seem to work.

Anyway, no point in going on about it, there's nothing I can do and the people in power are obviously not worried about the enforced cultural changes.   I'm so grateful I don't live in London or Bradford.

klondike

Not that many blacks or Asians here. I don't think they want to live among all the east Europeans.

Raven

Quote from: klondike on November 21, 2023, 10:08:58 AMNot that many blacks or Asians here. I don't think they want to live among all the east Europeans.

Same up here, few darkish skin tones, unless it's a hot summer and the sun tans are going well.
We have several families of Chinese Incomers, they all work in Chippies and Eateries.

klondike

Brits don't seem to run fast food these days. 

Alex

I've got Polish next door neighbours, Olga and Thomaz they're a really nice couple.  The Romanians gave eastern Europeans a bad name, pity we weren't able to pick and choose back then !

klondike

There was a Romainian in the HMO a couple of doors up from me. I got on with him just fine. It isn't the individuals that are the problem. It's the sheer numbers. Walk in my town centre and its like a day out at the Tower of Babel.

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on November 21, 2023, 10:15:30 AMSame up here, few darkish skin tones, unless it's a hot summer and the sun tans are going well.
We have several families of Chinese Incomers, they all work in Chippies and Eateries.
I doubt any of us give our immigrant community members who work & run businesses much thought.

But that doesn't justify us having to accept the freeloader immigrants.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

That is exactly the problem.
Numbers. 
Look at how many have been coming here over the past few years, both illegally and legally.
The government appear to want more simply because so many of our own young people don't feel like working these days, so freely go on the dole without any worries.
A problem easy to address.  Simply make things like they were a few years ago and clamp down on those who can work, and have even been offered the chance of work, but make excuses why they 'can't' do it.

Unfortunately, even if we could clamp down and stop any further 'imports', there are now so many here - and who no doubt breed like rabbits - that we are in deep trouble.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

ansu

A very interesting discussion. However, what you didn't consider is the fact that the majority of the population for instance in Africa is very young and there isn't enough work for all of them. Moreover, a social system like ours is unknown. Thus a member of the family having been successful in reaching Europe can support his family in his motherland even if he is only getting an income support or how you call it. In the 60s a lot of so-called guest workers from Southern Europe arrived in Germany - every penny they could save was sent to their family.