The transgender takeover continues

Started by klondike, March 31, 2023, 09:36:53 AM

« previous - next »

morty

Quote from: dextrous63 on April 01, 2023, 10:10:55 AMWhy limit oneself to gender changes?  Why not species changes?

I identify myself with pigeons.  So, can I have feathers implanted and I'll perform my inaugural flight off Beachy Head.

It's already happened .. watch yoursel if you get suited up.
There is a group called Furries ... who identify as animals.
I know it's early in the day to get your head around ... but ...

This is Spot with his fiancee.

dextrous63

Weird indeed.  Just been reading up about them and the most likely people to get involved are in their 20s, gay or trans.

morty

There's another sub-species too called Otherkins. Little anaimal critters but they seem to think they are only part human and have a reincarnated animalistic soul.

Something has just struck me ... I have a piggy avatar .. .erm, 

dextrous63

No piggy, you communicate using English ( albeit with limited grammar and vocabulary  :yay: )

Scrumpy

Quote from: morty on April 01, 2023, 01:28:47 PMIt's already happened .. watch yoursel if you get suited up.
There is a group called Furries ... who identify as animals.
I know it's early in the day to get your head around ... but ...

This is Spot with his fiancee.

I wouldn't like to be 'on heat' and meet him in the park..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

morty

I saw that ...good for him for showing up how farcical and unfair it is to allow trans to enter against women.

Silverberg smashed the record set by transgender powerlifter Anne Andres, who has previously mocked women for being 'so bad' at bench pressing.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

To get to the top in a sport means starting young and putting in lots of effort for years. Where is the incentive for any young girl to do that if they are cheated out of winning by a man pretending to be a woman.

All sports should define women's events as events for those who were biologically female at birth. Same style definition for mens events too but it really doesn't seem to be a big issue in them.

morty

I think yesterday British Athletics followed suit with World Athletics and have barred women(born men) from competing against ladies. About time too.

klondike

More good news on this...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11934931/Women-swimmers-no-longer-face-trans-competitors-new-rules-Swim-England.html

Women swimmers WON'T have to race against trans athletes under new rules from Swim England: Sport's governing body will bring in separate 'female' and 'open' categories for competitions from September

Let's hope the ball continues to roll and this nonsense is stamped out everywhere. Including hospital wards, prisons etc.

Scrumpy

Good news indeed.. I hope it continues.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

absolutely - although I do feel a bit faint! Are we really seeing common sense being practised?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]