Apologise !!!!!

Started by Scrumpy, May 14, 2023, 12:51:26 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Piers Morgan was asked by ITV if he was going to apologise to Harry...
' All I am going to say is I am not going to take lectures on Privacy Invasion from Prince Harry, someone who has spent the last three years ruthlessly and cynically invading the royal family's privacy for vast commercial gain and told a pack of lies about them.'
Good for Piers Morgan.. He was put through the ringer when he told what he thought of Harry and Meghan.. He certainly had them weighed up alright..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Piers Morgan is a fine one to talk, wasn't he editor of the Daily Miurror when there was phone hacking going on ?

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 14, 2023, 12:51:26 PMPiers Morgan was asked by ITV if he was going to apologise to Harry...
' All I am going to say is I am not going to take lectures on Privacy Invasion from Prince Harry, someone who has spent the last three years ruthlessly and cynically invading the royal family's privacy for vast commercial gain and told a pack of lies about them.'
Good for Piers Morgan.. He was put through the ringer when he told what he thought of Harry and Meghan.. He certainly had then weighed up alright..

Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't. [2040] Strange how the world has taken sides over a family row, I don't agree with Harry's book and interviews, but I don't think William and Kate are as clean as they like to promote themselves.

1955vintage

Piers Organ is one of the very few people who I dislike more than 'Arry and Megan . He was the centre of much dubious journalism at the Mirror and I am convinced he was at the centre of the phone hacking scandal.

And his arrogance is......... :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Cassandra

Quote from: 1955vintage on May 14, 2023, 03:42:58 PMPiers Organ is one of the very few people who I dislike more than 'Arry and Megan . He was the centre of much dubious journalism at the Mirror and I am convinced he was at the centre of the phone hacking scandal.

And his arrogance is......... :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

:upvote:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

Scrumpy

It would seem that I am the only fan of Piers Morgan on here..  :busted:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Piers Organ is one of those people that make checking the obituaries worthwhile.

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

unkind - but true. Don't suppose I have seen more tehn twenty minutes of him over the years, but can't bloody stand the arrogant sod
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]