Batley MP

Started by Alex, May 04, 2023, 11:51:22 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Kim Leadbetter is the Labour MP for Batley, she has been a little quiet on the fate of the school teacher from her constituency who is, as far as I can gather, still in hiding.  She did at the time of the 'incident' offer her support, but nothing since.

So I ask the question, why should UK investigate the killing of an American/Palestinian citizen - in Palestine ?
Maybe I am missing something....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1653432111603372033

Diasi

It's exactly what her sister, Jo Cox, spent her time doing, anything except working for her constituents & is the reason she made herself a target.

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Jacqueline

People like them get into these positions not necessarily to look after their constituents but to go off and do their pet projects and in their cases usually for minority interests which is not what they were elected for at all.

Alex

Are we the world's police force now ? 
I didn't realise she was Jo Cox's sister by the way, I must have missed that  :grin:   :hmm: .

Ashy

One of Agatha Christie's favourite plot lines was the woman's maiden name and who she was related to. And there's a lot of them in politics now.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on May 04, 2023, 09:31:18 PMAre we the world's police force now ? 
I didn't realise she was Jo Cox's sister by the way, I must have missed that  :grin:  :hmm: .
She's also a lesbian & one of her main interests is LGBTQ rights.

It's to be hoped her constituents never want any help from her as she'd be far too busy.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Ashy

How come we have so many freaks and deviants ruling over us these days?