Without doubt.

Started by Scrumpy, May 25, 2022, 12:48:06 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

I bet Labour will be partying..  :smiley:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Am I to take it that the partygate report has been published now?

Raven

klondike

Ah yes I have found a report. Not sure if it is the offficial one or not....

My conclusion is that throughout lockdown, Downing Street was party f**king central'

From the Sue Gray report, titled Findings of Second Permanent Secretary's Investigation Into Alleged Gatherings on Government Premises During Covid Restrictions:

'DURING the periods of national lockdown, when pubs and nightclubs were closed, it is impossible not to conclude that Downing Street was party f**king central for the UK.

'No other location allowed anyone except residents to attend. No workplace allowed the mingling of staff or the consumption of alcohol. Nobody was even allowed to meet outdoors.

'In contrast Downing Street held parties for anything and everything that could be deemed an occasion. There was a party to celebrate a man's final press briefing, for f**k's sake. Wine, beer, and various spirits were consumed. A karaoke machine was on site. There were altercations and vomiting and 3am finishes.

"Given the situation in the rest of the country where all gatherings were forbidden and all meeting places closed, there can be only one conclusion: Downing Street was the Ministry of Sound, Cheltenham Festival and Glastonbury all rolled into one.

"It was party central. It was the place to go if you wanted a good time. Literally the only location in the UK where this shit was going down was the prime minister's house.

"They held more parties than any other workplace in the country. Every stag do, hen do, birthday, wedding, works do and Christmas that got cancelled – here's where your fun went.

"It was all taken by the very people who banned you from having it, who made an exception for themselves. Boris Johnson was the ringmaster of it all, there with a glass in his hand, making a f**king speech.

'Nothing set out in this report can be taken as constituting a disciplinary investigation or findings of fact appropriate for such a purpose. I remain immensely proud to be a civil servant. Though I'm not sure f**king why.'

zoony

Just wondering how many Bo-Jo lookalikes there are and how busy they are posing for various indistinct photos.. Just a thought..

klondike

One thing BoJo doesn't need is stunt doubles. He does all the dangerous stuff himself.