New Police Panel

Started by Alex, May 25, 2022, 07:35:33 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

The chairwoman of a new scrutiny panel set up to curb racism in the police previously said that she had a "hatred" of the Conservatives and her ultimate aim was to end funding for police forces.

Abimbola Johnson, 34, an award-winning lawyer, is one of three Labour supporters among six members of the Independent Scrutiny and Oversight Board (ISOB) set up by the National Police Chiefs' Council and the College of Policing.

Other members of the panel include the Labour councillor Katrina Ffrench, 37, who previously shared a Black Lives Matter (BLM) Facebook post that said: "No justice, no peace, get the Met's knee off our neck."

Nick Glynn, 54, attended events supporting Jeremy Corbyn, the former Labour leader. He has openly criticised the Conservatives on his social media.

The panel is part of a drive to tackle the number of black people and those of other minorities who experience disproportionality in arrests, excessive force and other indicators of disparity.     :cool: :cool: :cool:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10852785/Head-panel-tackle-police-racism-wanted-defund-police-officers-woke.html

klondike

All this shit will surely stop one day.

Alex

I'll have nothing to post about then ! [2000] :rofl: 💤

klondike

Don't worry. There'll always be something to moan about. I guarantee it.

Maybe we should just pull the police out of Islington?

Jacqueline

It seems to me these days the racism is against white folk as all the black people have been given the jobs on these committees etc. all the adverts on the TV, and they won't be happy until we are on the return dinghies  to France, I sometimes think I am living in anywhere but my beloved Britain and I am not wanted here.

Michael Rolls

given the makeup of that panel - independent? That's a laugh
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on May 25, 2022, 07:55:40 PM
Don't worry. There'll always be something to moan about. I guarantee it.

Maybe we should just pull the police out of Islington?

Or even London.  Its a completely different place to the rest of the UK.  Less than half of its population is white British now.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on May 25, 2022, 07:35:33 PM

The panel is part of a drive to tackle the number of black people and those of other minorities who experience disproportionality in arrests, excessive force and other indicators of disparity.     :cool: :cool: :cool:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10852785/Head-panel-tackle-police-racism-wanted-defund-police-officers-woke.html

Well the answer is simple.

Black people and those of other minorities who experience disproportionality in arrests, excessive force and other indicators of disparity could avoid it by not being involved disproportionally in crime & by not being violent when being arrested.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

I agree - but the woke generation won't accept that simple fact
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]