Main Menu

Sturgeon

Started by Alex, January 28, 2023, 08:55:54 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

As I said in the other thread about the SNP, I'm no longer interested in them. I feel quite sick about the whole thing.

Diasi

How many white people hold top positions in Pakistan?

The SNP has already lost 40% of it's membership & Kate Forbes has taken 48% of SNP membership voters with her so, hopefully, she'll set her stall out to cause McPakistani some real grief from the back benches. 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Between herself, nicola, and John Swinney there's a power in the back benches not to be played with.

klondike

I'm surprised that the Conservative and Unionist party don't ditch the Unionist bit and let the SNP have as many referenda as they want. Monthly or even daily if they want. If one actually carried it would improve their chances of a majority in Westminster and as they've sold Northern Ireland down the river anyway with their crappy Brexit deal they can hardly claim to be over fussed about the Union.

Diasi

Quote from: Raven on March 29, 2023, 09:43:31 AMBetween herself, nicola, and John Swinney there's a power in the back benches not to be played with.
I think Sturgeon has made a canny move by endorsing McPakistani as she must know full well that he'll make a complete arse of the post of First Minister, just as he has with all his other Ministerial posts.

He's been set up to fail.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

I don't like him and I know little about the two others, but if I had to have chosen then I suppose it would have been Kate.
As I said in the other thread, I think the SNP has hit the buffers, they will implode and then the betters ones reform and return. Just my thoughts on it all.

Diasi

Well First Minister McPakistani turned up to Holyrood in full traditional Pakistani garb today.
[email protected]

Raven

Yes I saw that. Hope it's not a sign of things to come. He also picked a mostly young and inexperienced lot to be his cabinet.  :waiting:

Alex

If he tries to bring in Sharia law in Scotland, run for the border guys  :grin:

Jacqueline

Any idea what the McPakistani tartan looks like?

Alex

morty

Halal haggis .... whatever next.

I worry for you Scots ... I'm worrying for me too as we've got a Hindu south of the Border. 
I bet the Roman Catholics never thought this would happen when they had the Inquisition ... or perhaps they did!

1955vintage

The true anguish of seeing her arrested has arrived south of the border.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yay: :yay: :yay:
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Cassandra

She'll be released in hours, unless 'Plod' has something factually reliable to go on. They all love her.

They're only going through the motions to ensure she won't be a martyr and has been treated like all the other arrestee's!

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

One can but hope that the reality will be different (although, Ah hay me duts, as they say up here). Frankly, the way that she and her cohorts have been even worse for Scotland than were Labour (not easy!) just to be different, no matter what the cost and the idiocy - the gender reassignment, the £600k walkabout, kowtowing to the even more wretched greens - they all deserve to end up inside!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]