Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Another sunny morning here, ☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Silver Tabby

Good Morning/Afternoon all. Looks like the weather goblins might be kind to us today so maybe I'll do the laundry, de-moss the drive, or polish the cat. Hmm - need tea and toast to help with that descision! Have a fun day.

Michael Rolls

Tesco delivery 1400, dentist 1600 - it's all go here!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Nice sunny day in North Lincolnshire.

Morning school run at 08:00 then a meeting at the school this afternoon which I can combine with the normal afternoon school run.

This morning it's a 5 minute job reconnecting our development's CCTV NVR unit after I managed to get it sorted out.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Some AliExpress tat turning up today I think. Four items £7.63. I wonder how many will be in the bin tonight.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on March 18, 2024, 09:32:36 AMSome AliExpress tat turning up today I think. Four items £7.63. I wonder how many will be in the bin tonight.
I use AliExpress & I've never had any issues with the quality of the items but at £7.63 for four I might have done.  :grin:

I got my NiteCore LED / LEP flashlight for £143 & the price from UK sellers ranged from £250 to £300.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I usually use it for known items and the prices are way down on UK. No fakes so far.

They have started putting up a popup on login for what they call "Choice" items. It's usually free post if you buy the specified number or price (both usually modest) for free and pretty fast delivery for China - often 7 days and sometimes 5. Those are working days and they add a bit to the prices (VAT I think) but you get a lot for your money.

There's what they call an anniversary sale on from today with decent discount on some items. This is the stuff coming today...

Small hand drill (I'm going away for some carp fishing next month and I'm hoping it will be a handy bait drill)
Small rechargeable torch
Battery tester
Smal side cut pliers.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Silver Tabby on March 18, 2024, 06:41:50 AMGood Morning/Afternoon all. Looks like the weather goblins might be kind to us today so maybe I'll do the laundry, de-moss the drive, or polish the cat. .

I bet your cat shines in the dark... 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Silver Tabby

Good morning/afternoon everyone. Raining here - and due to last all day. Tea, poached eggs on toast and hibernation are looking good!   Ooops - pathetic meow - Nemo, standing in the hall with his paws plaited - I suppose that means I need to do something about his kitty box!   See you all later - have a fun day.

klondike

Just made an Amazon return at the Post Office. The bloke there is a miserable sod. I think if I have more as I surely will I'll walk a bit further to the Evri drop off. Only slight drizzle and the PO is 100 yards away.

GrannyMac

Did a few hours in the charity shop, sandwich for lunch. It's too wet and cold for gardening, which I'd hoped to do.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Where does the time go ??????  I can't believe it's almost 1.30pm and I've done nothing apart from eat breakfast.  It's raining here and has been all morning, "it's that fine rain that soaks you"  as my Mum used to say....

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Silver Tabby

Hello everyone - sunny here - but very cold. The wretched knees are bad today - so am taking it easy. Have made some salmon fish cakes, and prepared some vegs to have for dinner tonight - and that is as strenuous as today will be.

Silver Tabby

I am being a 'spare pair of ears' today - my next door neighbour, who is profoundly deaf, has asked me to accompany her to a hospital appointment.  Not sure how long it will take, we may stop for lunch somewhere afterwards.