The Eurovision Song Contest

Started by muddy, Today at 10:34:05 AM

« previous - next »

muddy

The outrageous and bland anti semitism displayed by Sweden and the rest of the world against this 20 year old girl singer from Israel is so disgusting I am going to have to force myself to watch the rubbishy programme and is I can crack the app I will vote for her .

Pubs that were holding venues tonight are being threatened and are shutting down in the face if threats from Queers  for Palestine ( I wish they would go to Palestine ) 

The world has gone completely mad 

https://x.com/KonstantinKisin/status/1789106145484783919

JBR

Quote from: muddy on Today at 10:34:05 AMThe outrageous and bland anti semitism displayed by Sweden and the rest of the world against this 20 year old girl singer from Israel is so disgusting I am going to have to force myself to watch the rubbishy programme and is I can crack the app I will vote for her .

Pubs that were holding venues tonight are being threatened and are shutting down in the face if threats from Queers  for Palestine ( I wish they would go to Palestine )

The world has gone completely mad

https://x.com/KonstantinKisin/status/1789106145484783919
Not the world, thankfully, only the naive and easily-led youth of today.

Let it continue, and let them find out for themselves - the hard way.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

I don't watch the program.. 
Shameful the way she is being treated.. Good for her to stick it out..
Hope she wins..

I think Russia was banned from the competition for the problems caused in Ukraine..  
I think the Eurovision organisers  should keep their noses out of other countries problems and allow all entries..  
It should not be a political event..
Protest songs should be banned..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

We'll record then watch it, fast forward through some!  I'm disgusted at the way a 20 year old has been treated, it should be a lovely experience for her, so I hope she gets lots of votes.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

muddy

I can't work the app or I would vote for her .

Alex

I used to love the Eurovision Song Contest, back in the day when we had real songs with melodies, real singers and they sang in their own language.  Today its just political and what has Europe come to when a young girl needs police protection to be in a singing contest.