The Satirical Squirrel

Started by Weapons Grade, September 08, 2023, 09:30:34 AM

« previous - next »

Weapons Grade

One of my interests is writing political satire. Jokes and humour about everyday life.

I have a little blog I post on which I've let slide because of illness and other things and which I'll have to get back into soon. The Satirical Squirrel is the name I go by.

Have a look and read my musings, not copied it's my own work. Which is your favourite? :smiley:

The Amazing Satirical Squirrel Humor Page 

Weapons Grade

Oh well, not so funny then I guess. :sad:

klondike

You'll soon find people rarely click links here. It's why I copy in any news story I think worth a comment rather than just post a link. I saw your post but was just about to do something so didn't click through at the time and then plain forgot it. Like most I suspect I mostly follow the unread posts and update topics buttons to look in here so your nudge is the first reminder I've had.

Weapons Grade

Quote from: klondike on September 10, 2023, 05:25:52 PMYou'll soon find people rarely click links here. It's why I copy in any news story I think worth a comment rather than just post a link. I saw your post but was just about to do something so didn't click through at the time and then plain forgot it. Like most I suspect I mostly follow the unread posts and update topics buttons to look in here so your nudge is the first reminder I've had.
I didn't know that. Rather than spend hundreds of words explaining, I often use a relevant link to save space. The link in this case is to my own work which would take pages if I simply copied each short piece.  

klondike

I'm not suggesting you copy it here just giving a suggestion why you got no comments.

Diasi

Ah, the link has confirmed what I had already worked out who you are but it wasn't my place to announce it, but any member who clicks on the link will be able to find out.

I have read some of the works you contributed to the Academia site & I will have a look at your videos about teaching in Thailand.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Weapons Grade

Quote from: Diasi on September 11, 2023, 08:02:20 AMAh, the link has confirmed what I had already worked out who you are but it wasn't my place to announce it, but any member who clicks on the link will be able to find out.

I have read some of the works you contributed to the Academia site & I will have a look at your videos about teaching in Thailand.
Sort of gave it away, didn't I.  :embarrassed: It was bound to come out sooner or later though and saves someone down the line saying I've been plagiarizing.