Manchester Airport

Started by Alex, March 26, 2024, 11:55:04 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Although we don't hear the start of the conversation between the border guard and the Israeli passport holder, it appears the guard was a pro- Palestine geezer.  If the two Israelis had arrived in a dinghy, they'd have been welcomed in !

https://twitter.com/i/status/1772362418494021857

Letter of complaint from Manchester Jewish Council

SORRY I can't get page one to enlarge !

klondike

Diasi

Border Force are entitled to stop & question whoever they like & there there would have been other people stopped & questioned as well as two trouble-making self-entitled Jews.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

This sort of support in this country for 'Palestine' and presumably Hamas, seems to involve many white British people.  Now Manchester as well as London.

I still cannot understand why so many white British people want to support a terrorist organisation, other than the distinct likelihood that they are rather weak-minded and therefore tend to easily jump on trendy ideas.

It is becoming slightly worrying now, for someone who lives in the Manchester area, when you see how inactive and disinterested the Metropolitan Police are today, that our own local police may be heading in the same direction.
Is Manchester becoming as dangerous a place as London already is?

March 26, 2024, 12:30:01 PM
Quote from: Diasi on March 26, 2024, 12:24:17 PMBorder Force are entitled to stop & question whoever they like & there there would have been other people stopped & questioned as well as two trouble-making self-entitled Jews.
Trouble-making?  Self-entitled?  Were you there?

As far as I'm concerned, I am not afraid of any Jews in this country.  Unfortunately, this cannot be said for at least some of the muslims who are now increasing in numbers untold in the past.

Shall we wait and see which of the two peoples sets off the first bomb?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on March 26, 2024, 12:25:05 PMThis sort of support in this country for 'Palestine' and presumably Hamas, seems to involve many white British people.  Now Manchester as well as London.

I still cannot understand why so many white British people want to support a terrorist organisation, other than the distinct likelihood that they are rather weak-minded and therefore tend to easily jump on trendy ideas.

It is becoming slightly worrying now, for someone who lives in the Manchester area, when you see how inactive and disinterested the Metropolitan Police are today, that our own local police may be heading in the same direction.
Is Manchester becoming as dangerous a place as London already is?

March 26, 2024, 12:30:01 PMTrouble-making?  Self-entitled?  Were you there?

As far as I'm concerned, I am not afraid of any Jews in this country.  Unfortunately, this cannot be said for at least some of the muslims who are now increasing in numbers untold in the past.

Shall we wait and see which of the two peoples sets off the first bomb?
When I did overnight delivery work I was routinely stopped & questioned by the police but I didn't have the "your being antisemitic" card to play.

Maybe I should have got a wig with plats & a silly hat.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

One has to view the whole video before they can comment..

'We are the bosses , not you'... How true that is..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on March 26, 2024, 12:34:07 PMWhen I did overnight delivery work I was routinely stopped & questioned by the police but I didn't have the "your being antisemitic" card to play.

Maybe I should have got a wig with plats & a silly hat.
The police should be free to question anyone who may be acting suspiciously, regardless of their race/appearance.

From what I have seen of the Metropolitan Police, they seem to turn a blind eye to certain people, but then their boss is the infamous Khan.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on March 26, 2024, 01:32:30 PMThe police should be free to question anyone who may be acting suspiciously, regardless of their race/appearance.

From what I have seen of the Metropolitan Police, they seem to turn a blind eye to certain people, but then their boss is the infamous Khan.
My annoyance is anyone thinking they have a divine right to enter the UK & not be questioned.

Assuming I was stupid enough to want to visit Israel in the first place, I wouldn't kick up a stink if I did & had to explain why I wanted to visit & what I'd be doing during my visit.

Can you imagine how stupid it would look if I contacted the press & claimed I was only stopped because I came from Lincolnshire & was CoE.

March 26, 2024, 04:01:41 PM
Quote from: Scrumpy on March 26, 2024, 12:42:23 PMOne has to view the whole video before they can comment..

'We are the bosses , not you'... How true that is..
"Knock the attitude off.

"We've made the decision that you're coming in, so just let us do the checks we need to do, and keep quiet.

"Look at me. Are you clear with that? Good. We're the bosses not you."

The Border Force were only responding to what they were being faced with, self-entitlement.

Oh, the number of times myself & my investigation team officers said similar things to people we were investigating.

And far stronger things too.

But, just like the Border Force, we only said & did things to the smart arses.

It brings back the good old days.

We'd have been the Rottweilers of today's Border Force.
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I watch the Boarder Force programme sometimes ..
It's interesting.. Most people conform to the rules..
You get those who reckon they are being 'picked on' and the downright liars..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

There's checking and then there's checking.  These two were detained for over two hours, when finally released the officer told them QUOTE " We had to make sure you're not doing here what you're doing over in Gaza " 

This incident has been brought up in parliament today and there'll be an investigation.  Good ! 

1955vintage

I used to visit Israel regularly on business. The aggressive questioning at Tel Aviv airport was much worse than the Manchester airport rudeness. One of my colleagues forgot a visit to Dubai and answered two instead of three trips to U.A.E. He was sent to a room and interrogated extensively.

So their moaning will be laughed at by people who went through the Israel airports.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Alex

Quote from: 1955vintage on March 26, 2024, 06:37:59 PMI used to visit Israel regularly on business. The aggressive questioning at Tel Aviv airport was much worse than the Manchester airport rudeness. One of my colleagues forgot a visit to Dubai and answered two instead of three trips to U.A.E. He was sent to a room and interrogated extensively.

So their moaning will be laughed at by people who went through the Israel airports.

If the ' officer' had kept his mouth shut instead of mentioning Gaza it would have probably all blown over.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on March 26, 2024, 06:28:49 PMThere's checking and then there's checking.  These two were detained for over two hours, when finally released the officer told them QUOTE " We had to make sure you're not doing here what you're doing over in Gaza " 

This incident has been brought up in parliament today and there'll be an investigation.  Good ! 
You seem to have unwavering support for the Jews over & above the regulations of the UK, but how did the Border Force officers know they weren't Mossad agents on their way to assassinate Palestinian targets because that's what Mossad does.
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: Diasi on March 26, 2024, 06:55:58 PMYou seem to have unwavering support for the Jews over & above the regulations of the UK, but how did the Border Force officers know they weren't Mossad agents on their way to assassinate Palestinian targets because that's what Mossad does.

And you seem to have an unwavering dislike of the Jews !

GrannyMac

I complained to my councillor about a pro Palestinian display outside the Town Hall, it included a banner saying 'Boycott Israel'.  I suggested as there are also Jewish people here as well as Muslims, the council should not be seen to support one group over another. The banner is no longer visible. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖