Started by Sheila, January 23, 2022, 09:36:37 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

How stretchy is it?
Asking for a friend.  :grin:

Alex

If you do klondike, be sure to put a photo up on here  :grin: :grin: :grin:

klondike

Now that just ain't gonna be happening. Not the Spandex and certainly no photos. I wouldn't want to be over exciting you ladies  :grin:

hugh

Can you imagine a motorist being behind a cyclist for miles, then being over taken again at traffic lights and road junctions. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Happy Golfer

Jacqueline

Quote from: hugh on January 24, 2022, 02:41:09 PM
Can you imagine a motorist being behind a cyclist for miles, then being over taken again at traffic lights and road junctions. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Actually this has happened on many an occasion.

klondike

Yep. Usually them in Lycra wobbing all over the road as they power the pedals.

Michael Rolls

just looked on Amazon intending to order the book - and it isn't released until 16th of April! How are we supposed to be following it?
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Is it online? You could check it on your phone as you drive along....

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: klondike on January 31, 2022, 11:03:36 AM
Is it online? You could check it on your phone as you drive along....

No problem. Love it. :yahoo:

Michael Rolls

Letter in yesterday's paper complaining that the writer had been in a long queue of vehicles held up by two cyclists riding down the middle of the lane on the A6 - single carriageway and busy
Mike
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Quote from: Michael Rolls on February 03, 2022, 03:15:45 AM
Letter in yesterday's paper complaining that the writer had been in a long queue of vehicles held up by two cyclists riding down the middle of the lane on the A6 - single carriageway and busy
Mike

As I said in a previous post, that extra fuel used chugging along and we are supposed to be saving the planet, what a joke.

Michael Rolls

except it's not funny
Mike
[email protected]

hugh

Nice to see all cyclist I have seen in our area, are staying close to the side of the road. I always give them plenty of clearance when passing them. 
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

me too - as a cyclist many years ago - the feeling of vulnerability in heavy traffic - I wouldn't want to engender road rage
Mike
[email protected]