More heatwave hysteria

Started by Michael Rolls, July 18, 2022, 06:19:25 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

34 outside here. 28 inside but doesn't feel bad as the humidity is low. Very low outside in fact.

Michael Rolls

25C here - but 26C in the lounge (solar gain) but OK with the fan on
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

hugh

Times like these pay attention with your pets. I exercise her at 0500 and kept her in doors during the day. I noticed her tail was down and not looking to happy, I put that right by giving her a shower.
Happy Golfer

Michael Rolls

I always used to walk Fleur either very early or very late when it was hot
[email protected]

Raven

At the moment Dageus is flat out with the fan blowing cool air over him, he's quite happy. I walked him as soon as I got in from the pool went to the forest as it's shady.
Tomorrow I'll be walking him before I swim as it's to be even hotter....groan.🥵🥵🥵

1955vintage

Apparently I have to watch my dog carefully in case she gets lethargic in the heat. She is a basset, lethargic is her normal self.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Floydy

Michael Rolls

Fleur used to do a Dageus! When it was hot, we would sit in the lounge with the pedestal fan playing on Veronica and myself, and a floor fan playing on Fleur - she used to love it
Mike
[email protected]

Floydy

Phoned my boss this morning and asked if i could work from home.

"Don't be a prat Floydy", he answered, "You're a bleedin' bus driver...."

Alex

My grand-dog's walks are being put on hold for today and tomorrow :upvote:

Diasi

Lol, so long as when he offers you a drink you don't say "bottoms up" Pool Party.jpeg
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Sheila

I couldn't sleep so got up early, did a few chores, got a couple of loads of washing out and filled the spare fridge with orange squash.

I'm now sitting in the shade with a library book on my IPad.  Good luck everyone in the heat today.

klondike

Quote from: Diasi on July 19, 2022, 08:47:35 AMLol, so long as when he offers you a drink you don't say "bottoms up" 
:grin: :grin: :grin: