Transwomen

Started by Sheila, May 24, 2022, 07:22:53 AM

« previous - next »

Jacqueline

Quote from: zoony on May 24, 2022, 10:45:03 PM
Jacq, it works both ways you know.. Women do become men surgically/chemically/hormonally..

There is no such thing as a transman either - they are women - mental health problems - pumped full of testosterone with a - to be crude - strap on!!!!!

Do you think with my views I will be cancelled like poor JK Rowling, Germaine Greer etc.?

zoony

Not on this site chuck.  :grin:  (Unless you're naughty of course.)...

GrannyMac

Quote from: Jacqueline on May 25, 2022, 12:16:47 AM

There is no such thing as a transman either - they are women - mental health problems - pumped full of testosterone with a - to be crude - strap on!!!!!

Do you think with my views I will be cancelled like poor JK Rowling, Germaine Greer etc.?

Its not as simple as that for some.  Haven't you heard of babies where the medics and parents have to decide their sex at birth, because they are not clearly male or female?  Known as intersex.  By puberty they'll probably know if they got it right. 

Someone brought up as a girl because of the external appearance of their genitals at birth may develop in a more masculine way, deepening voice, facial hair, body shape. They may also have undescended testes.  Hormonally they are more male than female.  The opposite can also happen.

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

And how often does that happen at birth I wonder  ?

klondike

A lot less often than later for sure.

Alex

Some swearing in this, Ricky Gervais is gonna be in trouble now - is he bovvered ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI6qvQtrTU8

klondike

Jacqueline

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 25, 2022, 06:47:03 AM
Its not as simple as that for some.  Haven't you heard of babies where the medics and parents have to decide their sex at birth, because they are not clearly male or female?  Known as intersex.  By puberty they'll probably know if they got it right. 

Someone brought up as a girl because of the external appearance of their genitals at birth may develop in a more masculine way, deepening voice, facial hair, body shape. They may also have undescended testes.  Hormonally they are more male than female.  The opposite can also happen.

I am not saying anything against these poor people, they do need help to make them what they should be.  These are not the people I am talking about.

Sheila

Thanks Alex, started my day with a smile.

Diasi

Quote from: GrannyMac on May 25, 2022, 06:47:03 AM
Its not as simple as that for some.  Haven't you heard of babies where the medics and parents have to decide their sex at birth, because they are not clearly male or female?  Known as intersex. 

Someone needs to tell the medics that there's a new-fangled invention called an MRI scanner.

That'd show up any hidden balls.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I am so glad that I was doing the rounds when men were real men and there was no guessing game..  :smiley:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

There is more testing at birth now, as these various conditions have been more widely understood.  The athlete Caster Semenya looked female at birth, but its pretty obvious she is more genetically male even though she is lacking certain  bits of anatomy. 

[automatically pruned due to age]
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 26, 2022, 09:25:00 AM
I am so glad that I was doing the rounds when men were real men and there was no guessing game..  :smiley:
Apart from with some Thai ladyboys encountered while drunk (no personal experience I hasten to add) there's no guessing involved these days either.

Well most of the time anyway...
https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=lady-ladyboy

:idgi:

Sheila

The only time in over 30 years that I have seen Paul truly terrified was when he was approached by a ladyboy wearing a pink tutu with sequins, platform sandals and sporting a large Adam's apple.  Oh and I think he had wings too!

Scrumpy

I reckon Paul made eyes at him.. :wink:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..