Tiger balm.

Started by alfred, May 29, 2022, 10:21:21 AM

« previous - next »

alfred

Of late my wife has suffered with her knee, and so i looked up various  pain killing aids, and finally ended up with several small tubs of Tiger Balm, it comes in small glass jar and is made and produced in china,

it has a pleasant smell to it, and recently iv found when talking to people, that it helps ease pain if and when rubbed into the skin over a long period of time ,

my wife had begun rubbing in this balm in  for about  two weeks and said that it helps as some days her pain is less than other days, 

Q; do you have any experience of using tiger balm if so how did you get on with it, and will you share your thoughts with us,

klondike

Not tried tiger balm but if it helps your wife it seems to me she should continue with it. My personal suspicion is that it is the rubbing rather than the balm with a heavy helping of placebo effect but it's what your wife experiences that is the important thing.

Alex

I bought a jar of Tiger Balm, it didn't make the slightest difference for me - unfortunately.
I wonder if I should have mixed it with WD 40  ?   :grin:

klondike

hugh

Tiger balm was used a lot in Singapore for pain relief, but was illegal in UK because of drugs it contained. Have they changed it to make it legal in UK :?: :?: :?:
Happy Golfer

klondike

They probably changed the labels.