Stick This In Yer Pipes

Started by Alex, August 06, 2022, 09:27:22 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Perhaps they should send the illegals on a holiday..  somewhere.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ashy

We must be coming close to the point where there will be no alternative. Rwanda is nice at this time of year, I believe.

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on August 07, 2022, 08:09:23 AMThere will never be a solution when every move or suggestion made is blocked by Human Rights..

Too true & what about the human rights of the ethnic Brits who can't get an NHS dentist because of too many people wanting to register?
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Quote from: Alex on August 07, 2022, 01:20:22 PM" What about the other 6 in 10 onboard? "    Economic migrants !

Talking of which, on my local area notice board a family had been giving refuge to a Ukranian woman, she has now gone back to Ukraine - for a holiday !!!!  They are being told if they leave the host family's home and declare themselves homeless, they'll be given their own accommodation.  I don't know if that last part is true, but the holiday bit certainly is.  Most from Ukraine are genuinely seeking shelter, but not all it seems......
Any refugee who goes home on holiday should lose their refugee status, if it's safe for a holiday it's safe to go back.  Have heard of other "refugees" who have gone back to the middle east for holidays, they should also have to stay there if they do, they must think  it's safe or they wouldn't go. 

Alex

Quote from: GrannyMac on August 07, 2022, 10:56:03 PMThere is a difference though Alex.  The Ukrainians mainly want to go home, the Albanians don't... :angry [/qu

I'm aware of that GM, but what I'm saying is not all of them do, possibly because of their immediate eligibility to our generous benefits.

Dunno why this has all gone in the blue box ?

Jacqueline

A security chap was saying on GB news this morning, many of the Albanians have come here to join criminal gangs.  Why are we even considering asylum claims from Albanians they are seeking to join the EU for goodness sake.  Put them on the first plane out bound for Albania, one  problems solved.

Alex

Apparently they can come to UK via normal routes and get a 180 day visa cheaper than the cost of a dinghy trip.  Why would they choose the more expensive route and why are a lot of them covering their faces ?  These people should be on a same day flight back to Albania.

Scrumpy

Why should we have to pay any bloody air fares.!!!

The day will come when they have their own shipping lane..
Or some miracle worker will part the waves so they can walk across...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ashy

There must be something dodgy about the people if they for some reason must not be documented.

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on August 08, 2022, 12:30:21 PMA security chap was saying on GB news this morning, many of the Albanians have come here to join criminal gangs.  Why are we even considering asylum claims from Albanians they are seeking to join the EU for goodness sake.  Put them on the first plane out bound for Albania, one  problems solved.

Since there's no war in Albania & it's on the approved EU Accession List, they fail the first hurdle of the Refugee test.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Quote from: Diasi on August 08, 2022, 05:38:22 PMSince there's no war in Albania & it's on the approved EU Accession List, they fail the first hurdle of the Refugee test.
I would bet they are housed at our expense and can file an asylum claim, apparently they say they have been trafficked, so they will  not sent immediately back to Albania, and if their asylum claim is rejected they will still not be on a flight back to Albania.