Channel 4

Started by Alex, October 23, 2022, 02:49:08 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Friday night Channel 4 really was the pits, so prepare to be shocked.  By the by what happened to "indecent Exposure" is that no longer  crime ?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1583569960969699328

Jacqueline

What the hell was THAT :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: should be put down.

Seriously, what pits of depravity has our country descended to that this should be shown on our television screens? 

Alex

Maybe Channel 4 didn't know this would happen, but I don't understand why this ' person' wasn't arrested afterwards.

klondike

Nobody wanted to touch it?  :grin:

Raven

Cassandra

LBC Radio are at it too! When a caller used the word 'globalist', Sangita Myska quickly shut him down, saying: "Please don't use the phrase globalist again because many of my Jewish listeners will find that incredibly offensive because it has also been used, at times, as a racist put down to the Jewish community."

In other words this is the new way the MSM intends to close down the term 'Globalist. Quite how this biased woman can conflate the word 'Globalism' with Jew hating is beyond me. She should direct her misdirected and biased barbs towards her beloved Labour Party and Jeremy Corbyn first I would suggest.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Raven

The world get more confusing every day.  :worried: