Good Morning, Whatcha Up To The Day?

Started by Raven, December 15, 2021, 12:33:18 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Keep up the good work Dageus...  I bet the squirrels/ sparrows are well scared of you..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 27, 2023, 08:36:10 AMKeep up the good work Dageus...  I bet the squirrels/ sparrows are well scared of you..

He likes to chase squirrels in the forest, but I won't let him chase the reds. He's no bother with the wee birds coming to feed but crows, pigeons, and gulls get chased out and barked at.  :grin:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on May 22, 2023, 09:20:03 AMI made some mods to my house electrics but best not give any details  :grin:
Lol.  :upvote:

I've been sorting out all my testing equipment & have bought some protective cases for the ones that were kept in one of the tool boxes.

I'm updating myself on the 18th Edition regs to keep up to date & the conservatory has it's own circuit so I can use that for testing purposes without having to switch off the whole house, although I'd fail an inspection for not isolating the whole house & locking off the main switch.  :grin:

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Raven are you back up north? you mention walking with Dageus, how is your leg now?

We had a lovely pink/white clematis, grew all over the fence and garden gate, then we had to take the fence down and remove the gate to get the cursed caravan in  when my son wanted to live here, the poor old clematis never grew back and my son didn't like it here and moved back to Devon.

Raven

Quote from: Jacqueline on May 27, 2023, 01:34:20 PMRaven are you back up north? you mention walking with Dageus, how is your leg now?

My leg is no longer sore thanks to swimming and pool walking, my problem is balance, I have to use a walking stick. Also I have to try and stay on the flat it's hard on some ground. Yes I'm back up North for a while, I have to return to see the surgeon in Dundee in a couple of months.

Jacqueline

I know what you mean about balance I have the same problem, if the ground is sloped or uneven it throws me, you feel safer with a stick.  You have come a long way since your dreadful accident, glad to hear you are on your feet.

Have you got the lovely weather up where you are? I remember it looked like some tropical island when the sun was shining.

Raven

Yes the weather's fine, just wish the wind would die down. BUT, this is Caithness where the wind loves to blow.  :rolleyes:
My Chiropractor tells me because of my age and the type of injuries I got it will be a year to 18 months before I get back to normal..........Bugger it, I hate feeling like this.

Scrumpy

I have been on my own this weekend... No--one about.. 
I was going to go for a walk.. I didn't..  Do some cooking for the freezer.. I didn't... Drawings /Games.. I didn't do those either...   I cleaned two toilets a rug and a bathroom.. instead... Oh yeh ! and I pulled a few weeds..

klondike

You should have made the most of it and had a lazy weekend.  :grin:

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 29, 2023, 09:33:44 AMI have been on my own this weekend... No--one about..
I was going to go for a walk.. I didn't..  Do some cooking for the freezer.. I didn't... Drawings /Games.. I didn't do those either...  I cleaned two toilets a rug and a bathroom.. instead... Oh yeh ! and I pulled a few weeds..
Well it's good that you can still pull.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Raven

No pool today but drove over to Thurso Beach with Dageus. Ended up wishing I hadn't.
Been out pulling weeds the past half hour and in for a rest, can only do a wee bit at a time then have to stop for a while. Hoping to spend the rest of the day pottering about the garden and Greenhouse, with rests. Having lunch outside today as it's so nice, will have to get Dunc to rake out the umbrella for the table, he put it too high up in the wee barn for me to reach and ladder climbing is off the doing list..... For now.
Have a nice day all.  :cowboy:

Raven

Morning, Woke up in a weird mood this morning, don't even feel like heading off anywhere with Dageus.....Not like me at all, but we are just mooching about round the farm.
We're supposed to be heading to a Barbeque at a friends home later in the day, hope I've picked myself up by then.
Might even head back to bed for a while.  :zzz:  :worried:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]