even more madness

Started by Michael Rolls, April 20, 2022, 06:07:39 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

illogical - remember we have the occasional hill to combat!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

crabbyob

mmm,,,, :cool: .... you surprised me their Mike....
i thought it was all downhill for you.... [2010]

klondike

I remember a bloke I worked with who used to come on his bike. He used one route on the way in as it "was all downhill" and a different one on the way home as that was "all downhill" too.

Raven

I kind of like our wee windy hilly roads. I hate driving on motorways, last time I went to Glasgow it was 5 lanes....... Shudder, I hated it.
But the A9 is in the process of being dualed between Perth n Inverness.

Michael Rolls

I was intrigued at the thought of limiting Scottish cars to 1,000 cc. Perhaps we could borrow the Chelsea tractors?
Mike
[email protected]

klondike

If you picked your routes more carefully you could use pedal power by only using the downhill ones like that bloke I worked with.  :grin:

Michael Rolls

Quote from: klondike on April 23, 2022, 06:34:39 PM
If you picked your routes more carefully you could use pedal power by only using the downhill ones like that bloke I worked with.  :grin:
[2090]
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Michael Rolls on April 23, 2022, 06:09:08 PM
I was intrigued at the thought of limiting Scottish cars to 1,000 cc. Perhaps we could borrow the Chelsea tractors?
Mike

If Sturgeon does succeed in her secession, then I reckon you'd have battery cars, digitally limited enabling travel to a few surrounding postcodes only. Electric buses and trains thereafter, with a means test to justify such expense.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

well, she will only succeed if some idiot in Number 10 allows her the power -aka Blair Mk 2m- and even then I hope and believe that, as last time, a majority of Scots know a good thing when they see it
Mike
[email protected]