pets and their funny habits,

Started by alfred, January 14, 2022, 08:24:06 AM

« previous - next »

alfred

Although we are a nation of animal lovers some times our pets get up to mischief and the antics of which makes us laugh, when they do .

our cat  Smokey ,when he's bored plays with his toys and he throws up these little furry knitted animals into the air and with great gusto, then he tries to catch them as they come down , other times he will run about the house as if the devil himself was after him ,

if my wife goes to lay on the bed he will run up before her and if when he thinks she is sleeping will walk around her head on the pillow simply to try and wake her up , other times he will lay near her and stare her out .

he,s a lovable character and i think he like many of you like animals that have a character which Smokey certainly does have,

Q; have you got any animal/s  if so will you share their antics with us , which im sure will make interesting reading,

Michael Rolls

not any longer, but back in the day...
My brother and I shared a bedroom. Our beds were at right angles to each other with aa series of bookcases, one on top of the other, between them. Tigger, if he decided it was time someone was up and doing - i.e., feeding him, would climb up to the top - about five feet up, and launch himself to land on my stomach. As the beds were at right angles, he could have jumped down onto either one - but he always chose me!
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]