Indicator light.

Started by Scrumpy, May 15, 2022, 09:10:07 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

I have always kept cars until any repair cost looked to be uneconomic. Car dealers are rich enough without me enriching them more than I have to. In the early days that usually meant buying a car with a year's MOT then scrapping it  :smiley:

klondike

Sorry about posting so many of these. I was checking out the new forum on the Pi and found that the RSS feeds which I like most had pretty much forgotten weren't working (it turned out to be an error with php on the Pi rather than anything wrong with the forum) but I got to reading through the feed from the Daily Mash and have been chuckling away to myself.

Anyway last one...

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/lifestyle/even-bmw-drivers-think-tesla-drivers-are-arseholes-20220524221380

Even BMW drivers think Tesla drivers are arseholes

TESLA drivers are considered to be wankers even by BMW drivers, they have confirmed.
Record Tesla sales mean motorists in luxury vehicles across the country are discovering that Tesla owners are by far the biggest knobs on the road.

Ryan Whittaker, who drives a BMW Z4, said: "Apparently their cars are so technologically advanced they don't need to indicate. Presumably other drivers get an automated email when they change lane.

"Selfish arseholes act like they own the f**king road just because they overpaid 20 grand for the marque of their twatmobiles."

Audi driver Tom Booker agreed: "At least half the cars that cut me up are Teslas. All that self-driving bollocks mean they've no idea how to drive. They're always bursting into flames. Serve them right for not buying German."

Cryptocurrency trader Martin Bishop, owner of a Tesla Model S, said: "I should have exclusive use of the outside lane on motorways. I'm too busy to be flashing lights behind old-fashioned polluting cars.

"Indicators? I think the car can handle that by itself, don't you? For £115k I bloody hope so."