Nadine Dorres

Started by Alex, August 27, 2023, 11:36:38 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

There's that too but it was ruder still.  :grin:

Ashy

Unfortunately when you get towards the end she criticises Mr Sunak for his lack of enthusiasm for the net zero nonsense, which (lack) might well be all that can save him.

Diasi

Quote from: Ashy on August 28, 2023, 01:54:22 PMUnfortunately when you get towards the end she criticises Mr Sunak for his lack of enthusiasm for the net zero nonsense, which (lack) might well be all that can save him.
Yes, I noticed that, I'm not a huge fan of hers but it'll be interesting to read about the inside shenanigans of CCHQ.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

What a remarkable letter. In my opinion an excellent guide for all who wish to draw attention to the truth by adroit and succinct referral. Revealing the axiom of weakness and the paucity of skill and wisdom available. I fear the old country is doomed for at least what life I can expect to live out - here in the land of my mother's family.

The Woke have a stronger hold here, the land of their origin, but they are shaky and we don't have a Trump (don't write and say thank goodness :grin: )

Well done dear lady, we don't have enough like you I'm afraid. She certainly picked her time well to injure her tormentor.

"Hell hath o fury, ..."

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

didn't like her support for net zero, but apart from that...
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

I liked her plan to cancel the TV Licence funding of the BBC.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Despite being anti HoL, I think that cancelling her nomination to join the HoL was a petty move to get at Boris Johnson.

I can think of far worse people in the HoL, one-trick-pony Doreen Lawrence for one.

£332 a day plus expenses for a platform to keep banging on about her son.
[email protected]

Alex

The publish date of Nadine 's book on the downfall of Boris has been delayed.  She has posted this on Twatter :

" 10 Downing Street are pushing a line that I have been silenced and my book has been delayed because I have broken the ministerial code.

Here is what the code says: "former Ministers intending to publish their memoirs are required to submit the draft manuscript in good time before publication to the Cabinet Secretary and to conform to the principles set out in the Radcliffe report".

' The Plot '  is not a memoir. What they don't seem to get is that it's not about me or my time in office, it's all about them.

It'll be worth the wait. "