Boris Johnson Leaves Parliament

Started by Ashy, June 09, 2023, 09:35:41 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

That may be your opinion but certainly not mine.

I saw a bloke have a few drinks & eat a piece of cake in his goddamned home where all the Number 10 staff were already there for work purposes.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

The fine for the cake was daft but he swore blind nobody was partying there when it seems that the staff were regularly. OK it's a big house but I can't really believe that he saw nothing. 

Scrumpy

Quote from: Diasi on June 13, 2023, 03:46:42 PMThat may be your opinion but certainly not mine.

Then we can agree to disagree..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on June 13, 2023, 05:42:45 PMThe fine for the cake was daft but he swore blind nobody was partying there when it seems that the staff were regularly. OK it's a big house but I can't really believe that he saw nothing.
Well using that as the basis, I attended more work parties than I can count, in fact a couple every week.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

He wasn't accused of partying. He was accused of saying there was no partying going on in number 10 when it turned out it was and there were pictures to prove it. 

Scrumpy

Even Boris knows he cocked up.. I think 'Bring your own drink' was mentioned prior to one of these 'Non parties'..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GHF

Quote from: Scrumpy on June 13, 2023, 08:34:12 AMArrogant liar..
 And if that is what we call the 'best of the bunch'  It is a sad day for this country..
Spot on, he is beneath contempt.

Alex

Quote from: Diasi on June 13, 2023, 06:44:22 PMWell using that as the basis, I attended more work parties than I can count, in fact a couple every week.

So did I  :smiley:   The bosses never knew about them

klondike

But I'm guessing you didn't hold them in your bosses house...