Another Arrest ?

Started by Alex, April 19, 2023, 01:40:27 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Ms Sturgeon, Mr Murrell and Mr Beattie were named on the financial information presented to the SNP conference last year.   As Mr Murrell and Mr Beattie have already been arrested, I wonder if Ms Sturgeon is next to be carted off to the bridewell ? It's gone a bit quiet. 🤑

Ashy

I don't think the first two were charged with anything so it may not be necessary to make an arrest in this case. We'll see.

Scrumpy

All very strange.. It looks like a murder scene at the Sturgeon's property..

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Cassandra

The Bill have removed a 'motor home' from Krankie's mum's driveway!

The games afoot!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 19, 2023, 01:57:58 PMAll very strange.. It looks like a murder scene at the Sturgeon's property..

Some have said 'shame it wasn't' I couldn't possibly comment :wink:
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Quote from: Cassandra on April 19, 2023, 02:14:56 PMThe Bill have removed a 'motor home' from Krankie's mum's driveway!

The games afoot!
The value was lose to some supposed loan that hasn't been repaid I think.

Alex

Sturgeon has had the media and the police in her pocket for several years, but things are changing hopefully.
Scotland deserves better.

Michael Rolls

the wretched firs tminister has warned the police to be very careful thinking about daring to arrest NS - before the law?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

The police are looking for SNP burner phones in order try & find out who's potentially been spending SNP money on luxury goods & even kitchen appliances.

Well, there aren't too many people with access to SNP bank accounts!!!!!!!

https://bit.ly/3L4hcAP
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

I hope the reporter has got it right & it's not a second cousin twice removed.  :yahoo:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Gawd is her mother in law's hairdresser's cousin a con artist too ?   :grin:

morty

I'm impressed ! 
I wish the detective work was that good this side of the Border at ferreting out English MPs.