Migrant Hotels

Started by Alex, November 07, 2022, 07:30:25 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Up to now 'nice ' places have managed to swerve the dinghy boys, but now even Cornwall and Devon are to take their share - without any notice.   And, I may have seen some of these on their way to Snowdonia !

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/luxury-snowdonia-hilton-hotel-being-25450938

klondike

One way of killing home tourism I suppose.

Raven

Soooooo, Do the hotel owners get any choice in this? Or does the government make them? I know if I owned a hotel I would want it kept for tourists to the area, not this rabble. There would be one hell of a fight if I was told I had to house these illegals. :yell:

Cassandra

Quote from: Raven on November 08, 2022, 12:47:57 PMSoooooo, Do the hotel owners get any choice in this? Or does the government make them? I know if I owned a hotel I would want it kept for tourists to the area, not this rabble. There would be one hell of a fight if I was told I had to house these illegals. :yell:

The 'owners' - PLC are offered full occupancy rate for minimum period of a year. Plus a complete no questions asked re-furb (everything) as if from start-up at the end with the period to carry out this work also paid at full occupancy rate! They're queuing up to get it! Not surprisingly, the BBC are not reporting this ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

They get asked. The bloke owning Tintagel Castle who was approached told them to sling their hook. In the news recently.

Jacqueline

That lovely hotel in Snowdonia looks beautiful, the article says they have cancelled weddings at short notice, all for illegals scum, seems they come first in this country in front of some poor devil who has saved for their wedding, so sad for them.

I wouldn't like to see the place a a few months time, it will need a total refit (as will all the other's used for the illegals) when/if they ever go, they don't seem to know what cleaning up after themselves is they say it's woman's work.

I wonder if the government are going to pay the hotel owners  for all the damage that they do, you wouldn't let that lot near your place unless you had some guarantee would you?

Cassandra

Quote from: Jacqueline on November 08, 2022, 01:53:28 PMI wouldn't like to see the place a a few months time, it will need a total refit (as will all the other's used for the illegals) when/if they ever go, they don't seem to know what cleaning up after themselves is they say it's woman's work.

I wonder if the government are going to pay the hotel owners  for all the damage that they do, you wouldn't let that lot near your place unless you had some guarantee would you?

Please see my post above ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Jacqueline

Sorry Cassandra, must have written mine as you were posting yours and didn't check.  

Now the government tell you they are skint then spend  all our money on illegals, money to France, foreign aid, now climate change reparations to foreign countries etc. etc. then have the cheek to tell us our taxes will have to go up and begrudge OAP's the tripple lock.

Flying Bomb

Quote from: Raven on November 08, 2022, 12:47:57 PMSoooooo, Do the hotel owners get any choice in this? Or does the government make them? I know if I owned a hotel I would want it kept for tourists to the area, not this rabble. There would be one hell of a fight if I was told I had to house these illegals. :yell:
I have been told by a hotel manager that I know that he was approached to have illegals but refused. He said they didn't wish to have to completely redecorate when they had gone !

Alex

Is there any sign of a vote of no confidence in Fishy yet  ?  if not, why not ?  The man has lost his marbles.

Scrumpy

You can't blame the hotel owners.. Anyone in business would take up an offer of being 'fully booked' then having a 'no questions asked' refurb as Cassandra has pointed out..
As for Sunak.. Whatever he tries to do there will be those who will strongly oppose it.. 
Damned if you do.. damned if you don't.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Correct on all counts Scrumpy.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Flying Bomb

We've just handed over another 80 million to French.
They must be laughing all the way to the bank !

JBR

Quote from: Flying Bomb on November 08, 2022, 08:29:23 PMWe've just handed over another 80 million to French.
They must be laughing all the way to the bank !
Yes, I heard about that.
We've already handed them millions and for what?  Turning a blind eye to the illegals setting sail.
Are our politicians completely stupid?
(Silly question.)
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 08, 2022, 06:16:49 PMYou can't blame the hotel owners.. Anyone in business would take up an offer of being 'fully booked' then having a 'no questions asked' refurb as Cassandra has pointed out..
As for Sunak.. Whatever he tries to do there will be those who will strongly oppose it..
Damned if you do.. damned if you don't.

I was talking about the billions of UK taxpayer's money he's now promised to Pakistan and other countries affected by climate change ! Wrong thread again DOH  :smiley:

November 09, 2022, 01:16:09 PM
Today
Lovelady Country Hotel in Alston Moor Cumbria, latest to receive migrants.  Alston Moor has a population of 2000, mostly elderly.

[/url]

November 09, 2022, 01:16:27 PM