George Osborne has been brought in as an adviser to Jeremy Hunt. :boo:

Raven

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

The Tories certainly will be.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on November 07, 2022, 06:53:27 PMThis CAN'T BE TRUE ?????
George Osborne has been brought in as an adviser to Jeremy Hunt. :boo:
Hunt is planning for austerity that may well be worse than in 2008.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

And a voter turnout in 2024 more austere than the Tories have ever seen.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on November 07, 2022, 09:11:38 PMAnd a voter turnout in 2024 more austere than the Tories have ever seen.
Oh, I think that's guaranteed.

But it'll be fun watching the disgruntled Tory swing voters realising that things are getting a lot worse after the Tories lose the 2024 General Election.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I'm not convinced that things can get any worse TBH.

Michael Rolls

Quote from: klondike on November 07, 2022, 09:26:27 PMI'm not convinced that things can get any worse TBH.
don't you believe it! No matter how bad things are, Labour have always had the God given gift of making them worse
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Hunt is a sadist and Osbourne a vengeful head-case. Carry on chaps, they won't be satisfied until the internecine sacrilege of The Conservatives is complete. It's almost as if they're trying to find more ways to repel voters - every day, by picking despicably unpopular people to chastise us for their heinous mistakes.

Once asked why he, (Lyndon B Johnson) hadn't commented on his reappointment of Edgar J Hoover as head of the FBI?  The then ex president responded: "if you had a mother in law with one eye in the middle of her head you wouldn't sit her in your front window to impress the neighbours"

Complete opposite to this bunch, but as Globalists they must be setting out to obliterate the present Torys, before magically reforming in 2030 as part of 'The Great Reset', much as their cohorts Trudeau and co in Canada and Jacinda Ardern in New Zealand have already.

Just who will vote for them is unimaginable, but there again its who counts the votes that counts!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...