Welcome to my mid-life crisis, by Matt Hancock

Started by klondike, November 02, 2022, 02:40:09 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Michael Rolls

guess that makes me a snob - wouldn't dream of watching it, nor, for that matter, Big Brother, Strictly come poncing, Eastenders, Coronation Street - I could go on - and often do!
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on November 03, 2022, 06:47:42 PMI'll be watching it !  I'm no snob  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Me and thee Alex..  At least we will have something to talk/laugh about..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 04, 2022, 07:45:07 AMMe and thee Alex..  At least we will have something to talk/laugh about..

Exactly !   I don't like the bloody programme, but we can't miss Matt the twit making a show can we ?  :clap:

Scrumpy

After all... We sorted out Love Island and MAFS... We are experts.. :busted:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

GrannyMac

I've watched I'm a celebrity a few times, but not recently. I'll make an exception this time. ☺️
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Sheila

We'll probably watch it.  I'll never forget Carol Thatcher because she was so incredibly brave.  She just got on with it.

Jacqueline

Quote from: Sheila on November 05, 2022, 02:18:31 PMWe'll probably watch it.  I'll never forget Carol Thatcher because she was so incredibly brave.  She just got on with it.
Poor old Carol Thatcher, she disappeared off the face of the earth when she said some blokes hair looked like a golliwog. Free speech in Britain!