Main Menu

Cop 28.

Started by Raven, November 02, 2022, 01:13:53 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Will He? Won't He? Oh Dear what to do?

0d519be388c482744b19a536de1e6276ab041279.jpeg

Cassandra

Weak greasy little wimp, just carries on obeying the MSM and the press. But he'll reserve cropping Pensioners rights for a third twist on the Triple Lock just wait!

Watching this pathetic crew self-destruct is unbelievable. So many of the cabinet will lose their seats they seem intent on political suicide.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

He needs to stay here & sort out our own problems instead of pissing about talking about things he can't ever change.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Do you honestly believe anything he does is going to solve any of our problems? 

Jacqueline

Will this lot ever make up their minds what they are going to do :?: how incompetent do they look with these constant u turns.

Alex

I can't even say "I had high hopes" as I did with Tony Blair and again with Boris Johnson. 

klondike

I had no high hopes of Blair. I had him down as a liar from before he was even PM. Boris I was hoping but....

Alex

Quote from: klondike on November 03, 2022, 10:26:54 AMI had no high hopes of Blair. I had him down as a liar from before he was even PM. Boris I was hoping but....
I was an avid Labour supporter years ago Klondy. 

klondike

I was an avid Conservative supporter not so long back....

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on November 02, 2022, 08:51:52 PMWill this lot ever make up their minds what they are going to do :?: how incompetent do they look with these constant u turns.
Sunak doesn't want, or need, to go but he has to go to stop the media & opposition morons from being able to bang on about it.

However, if I was PM I'd tell them all that I wasn't going & if they didn't like it they could shove it up their arses.

Which is why I'd never have been suitable to be a local councillor, never mind an MP or the PM.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Raven

No neither would I, they don't like people who know how to say No, and mean it. I also don't pussyfoot around the subject for fear of upsetting idiots. No, I'd end up in a lot of trouble with the PC Loonies and the Do Gooders.  :angry: