Fishy Rishi

Started by Alex, October 22, 2022, 08:40:22 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on October 29, 2022, 01:14:21 PMSunak, whose in-laws' company Infosys has made more than $120m in public sector deals in Britain since he entered government.

That alone deserves investigating  :shocked:
That's what I've been hinting at when I posted about his rapid rise from new MP to PM in 7 years!!!
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on October 24, 2022, 05:19:43 PMSunak has already announced his advocacy for Central Banking Digital Coupons (CBDCs).
Anyone know what they are ?
This confirms what I said in my original reply.

Let us be clear — Reform UK will always oppose such a move.

CBDCs shift too much power away from individuals and into the hands of governments and central banks. We have seen in places like Canada — once considered a respectable and democratic member of the free world — how governments can turn off access to money for those they consider a challenge to their authority. We must always be on guard to ensure the state does not grant itself powers which, in the wrong hands, could be gravely misused.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on October 30, 2022, 02:31:41 PMThis confirms what I said in my original reply.

Let us be clear — Reform UK will always oppose such a move.

CBDCs shift too much power away from individuals and into the hands of governments and central banks. We have seen in places like Canada — once considered a respectable and democratic member of the free world — how governments can turn off access to money for those they consider a challenge to their authority. We must always be on guard to ensure the state does not grant itself powers which, in the wrong hands, could be gravely misused.

I believe quite simply, it's now already too late, Indian Joe will pave the way for a digitally controlled central currency system. (CBDC). It's on the way and will be the forerunner of the cashless society, where social points for overstepping your 'carbon footstep' will result in a penalty, such as not being able to buy a 'Mars' bar, or recharge your shitty little battery car, or worse still a 24 hour Smartphone disconnection. Don't believe me read about it all from the vanguard itself:

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/research/digital-currencies

The New World Order and its Globalist Force is a shadowy power base depending on ignorance and inertia to dominate the geopolitics of countries and control the governments of the world. The ongoing turmoil in World Economies and it's historical structures is now being perpetrated purposely for this agenda. These people see Orwell's '1984' not as a work of fiction but as a  'Procedure Manual'.

In the book 1984 there is an opening connected to a small chute that leads to an incinerator. There are memory holes around the Ministry of Truth where Orwell's main character Winston Smith works. They're used when someone needs to throw away, permanently, something Big Brother / the Party wants to be censored, so it never happened. Sound familiar? thats where all the truth about the lies over Covid Vaccines and the farce of Lockdown are headed.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on October 30, 2022, 04:54:51 PMI believe quite simply, it's now already too late, Indian Joe will pave the way for a digitally controlled central currency system. (CBDC). It's on the way and will be the forerunner of the cashless society, where social points for overstepping your 'carbon footstep' will result in a penalty, such as not being able to buy a 'Mars' bar, or recharge your shitty little battery car, or worse still a 24 hour Smartphone disconnection. Don't believe me read about it all from the vanguard itself:

https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/research/digital-currencies

The New World Order and its Globalist Force is a shadowy power base depending on ignorance and inertia to dominate the geopolitics of countries and control the governments of the world. The ongoing turmoil in World Economies and it's historical structures is now being perpetrated purposely for this agenda. These people see Orwell's '1984' not as a work of fiction but as a  'Procedure Manual'.

In the book 1984 there is an opening connected to a small chute that leads to an incinerator. There are memory holes around the Ministry of Truth where Orwell's main character Winston Smith works. They're used when someone needs to throw away, permanently, something Big Brother / the Party wants to be censored, so it never happened. Sound familiar? thats where all the truth about the lies over Covid Vaccines and the farce of Lockdown are headed.

Thanks for that Cassandra.

When I first posted about CBDC I could imagine readers thinking it was another of Diasi's harebrained conspiracy theories.
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on October 30, 2022, 05:50:29 PMThanks for that Cassandra.

When I first posted about CBDC I could imagine readers thinking it was another of Diasi's harebrained conspiracy theories.

I only became aware of all this through you Diasi and thank you. Indeed, you were far-sighted in this disturbing prophesy. I suppose my background has now allowed me to research in some detail, without bias the entirety of CBDC and what it means - total State control. 

You also might remember how I recalled on the other place, my deep sadness when my great friend 'Roger Scruton' (Sir) passed on nearly three years ago.

He was one of that dying breed now, a 'true' Conservative. I recall how really disturbed he was with the passage of the Globalists. That one of the greatest philosophical minds of modern times was concerned alerted me to their threat and I have 'observed' their emergent progress with increasing alarm. I think Schwab's maybe deliberately erratic performances initially acted to allay my fears, to the tyranny manifest within his creation 'The New World Order'.

Forget Putin, or even China, the WEF and their ancillary attachments are in my opinion the greatest threat to individual freedom in the world. Many will just see this though as a Cassandra harebrained conspiracy theory!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Ashy

If the WEF was actually named Fascist International it would make more sense.