Time Traveller

Started by Scrumpy, January 02, 2022, 07:08:34 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

crabbyob.. I think the time Traveller is Jack Nicholson..
Why don't you put it up over here.. You know I like joining in.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

zoony

Don't bother crabbyob, she's wrong!  :grin: :grin:

Scrumpy

I don't think so Zoony.. Take a look at the guy standing in the front..

klondike

klondike

I think that was shown in The Shining and that Scrumpy is correct. Could be another too I suppose. It has been a while since I watched it.

crabbyob

i think the time traveller is wearing glasses and a dark open neck shirt a few rows behind Jack...lol

Raven

Quote from: crabbyob on January 02, 2022, 07:38:26 PM
i think the time traveller is wearing glasses and a dark open neck shirt a few rows behind Jack...lol

He was my choice as well, because of his style of clothing.

klondike

Yes he looks out of place but the story was that an earlier winter caretaker at the Overlook went nutty and killed all of his family and that is him bearing a strong resemblance to Jack who goes nutty in the photo of the closing down ball.

Maybe whoever photoshopped Nicholson onto an old picture had a bit of fun and put himself in too?

klondike

Somebody has photoshopped the photoshop. Here's the original picture as shown in the film

Alex

I thought the guy in the black shirt too.

klondike

He has been added for sure.

zoony

I'm equally sure that that is a picture of Stephen King, the author of The Shining..It sure ain't Jack Nicholson..

klondike

This says different

https://screenrant.com/shining-movie-ending-meaning-photo-book-explained/

Perhaps the most analyzed part of The Shining is the ending; the final shot in the Stephen King movie adaptation is a photograph from 1921 that shows Jack with other guests in the hotel's ballroom.

King

zoony

I see a young Nicholson in the last photo standing at the front where the writing is.. King has different specs on is all..

Scrumpy

Oh bugger !!! I have been looking at the wrong bloke.. Thick or what..!!