boris johnsons party gate

Started by alfred, May 20, 2022, 10:37:03 AM

« previous - next »

hugh

Human rights lawyer are stopping us doing anything, so showing them the door, stopping them coming by the thousands would be great but cannot be done,  its costing the tax payers a lot of dosh. 
Happy Golfer

Cassandra

We can't show them the door unless we leave the European Convention of Human Rights which we helped form in 1951. Also and more relevantly, the 1951 Refugee Convention and its 1967 Protocol. No UK govt will ever have the pluck or strength so to do. It would take a Thatcherite style determination and commitment to see it through.

Also 'centre-ists' (remoaners) are forming a new group dubbed the British version of Emmanuel Macron's 'La Republique En Marche (LREM)'. Mr Blair will speak at the 'Future of Britain Conference' launching his new ideal on June 30th. It will be hosted by former BBC broadcasters Emily Maitlis and Jon Sopel - little beauts the pair!

They and half the Tory Politicians, plus ALL the opposition in the UK would never allow such a cathartic review of our ruling tenets as I propone, let alone the 'House of Lords', chock full of Lib-dems!

So the dye is forever cast with a swelling 80,000,000 population soon and then beyond, the end of healthcare etc as we knew it and generally the fracture of social structure entirely. By 2050 a country unrecognisable to its past identity.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Raven

Michael Rolls

Have to agree, Cassandra - I would be tempted to express my opinion of the future of the UK, but the obscenity censor would have a field day.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Raven

klondike

Ah but maybe Rishi has (been told to) rescued him.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/magic-money-tree-provides-unexpected-bumper-crop-20220526221462

Magic money tree provides unexpected bumper crop

DESPITE apparently not existing, the magic money tree is set to cut UK energy bills by hundreds of pounds, it has emerged.

The sudden yield of £10 billion has come as a surprise to many because it was thought the fictional tree had been harvested to exhaustion due to the furlough scheme.
Magic money tree proprietor Rishi Sunak said: "As I went to bed last night I looked out the window and noticed there was barely a penny to be seen on its stunted, withered branches. It gave me nightmares. So imagine my delight when I woke up this morning and saw that its boughs were weighed down with a hefty crop of ten, 20, even 50 pound notes. I immediately ran out in my pyjamas to gather them in my picking basket."

Now I can knock hundreds of pounds off winter energy bills, scrap that terrible £200 loan idea everyone hated, and salvage my tarnished public image. Everyone's a winner.

"Sceptic Wayne Hayes said: "It's not the existence of the magic money tree I have trouble believing. It's the idea that this isn't a distraction from the Sue Gray report which is clearly total bullshit."

Raven

I could do with one of those trees in our back garden.  :grin:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

I don't care anymore.. Pissed off with the lot of them..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

hugh

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 30, 2022, 11:38:57 AMI don't care anymore.. Pissed off with the lot of them..
And me :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:
Happy Golfer

Alex