Happy New Year

Started by Scrumpy, December 31, 2022, 11:28:16 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Be it good or bad.. It is upon us..
Thank you for your company.. Thank you to Klondike for setting up this site.. 

I raise my glass to Zoony.. Good memories...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

What Scrumpy said.  Good health to everyone in 2023. 🥂
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Sheila

All the best for a happy and healthy 2023 x

Jacqueline

A very happy new year to all of you. luv Jac xx

Ashy

I'd like everyone to have a good and happy new year and here's to the next one.

But I've just received a leaflet from the local labour party that says they intend to put more and more buckets of weeds in the road until nobody can drive or park anywhere and in all probability they'll cause floods. And, they add, your councillors are here to help.

All in all God help us.

klondike

Happy New Year all. Thanks for your support.

Cassandra

Well it's getting to that time (an hour or so to go) now and we've had a sort of open house today. Lots of folk dropping in and Annie has really enjoyed it. My friend the batsman is sleeping in the stable suite tonight he loves it down there and the peace, Doris goes down with him usually too.

The Champagnes on ice, the beers are cooled and the Parrots squawking! So to all my friends in the UK, I bid you a good 2023, no matter what Jeremy Hunt and co do to ruin it.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

A Happy New Year to everyone from me.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Love the 2023 logo at the top of the page..

klondike

Thanks. I put it up on a whim based on one I found in a picture search. It'll be going though. Probably before 12th night.

Alex

I cant seem to shake this virus thing so haven't been around much, but I would like to wish everyone a happy and healthy 2023

klondike

Yes mines getting to be very annoying too. A week ago I thought it was done and dusted but seems to have returned. I'm wondering if I got reinfected with something similar on my recent hospital visit as I'm pretty much certain that was where I first picked it up during the ludicrous almost 3 hour wait when I went for my MRI results. 

Scrumpy

My granddaughter Hattie has been unwell for a few weeks.. she is now on antibiotics... She just couldn't shake it off..