Started by Scrumpy, March 16, 2024, 08:51:40 AM

« previous - next »

GrannyMac

Its actually Octordle.  Sorry to disappoint.  :grin:
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

See. I can't even spell it.  :sad:

Scrumpy

Why are women better at wrapping presents ?
A bit of string and brown paper looks like a gift from Liberty when a woman has finished with it..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Why are women always able to find something they've had for years in the back of their wardrobes that looks brand new.

Scrumpy

JBR

Quote from: klondike on March 22, 2024, 05:30:20 PMWhy are women always able to find something they've had for years in the back of their wardrobes that looks brand new.
Because whenever they buy something new they only wear it once.  Thereafter it is out of fashion and they feel the need to buy something new, or newer.

Then they find the first cast-off and consider that it is now fashionable again.

You see.  I really do understand women after all.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

More like it is brand new and they've put it in the back of a wardrobe to hide the fact that they've spent money unnecessarily (yet again!!!) so when they take it out it looks like they've had it for ages.

Scrumpy

Why do men think that the suit they were married in 30 years ago still fits them.. :grin: :grin:  :nooo:

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 22, 2024, 06:56:05 PMWhy do men think that the suit they were married in 30 years ago still fits them.. :grin: :grin:  :nooo:

Mine does.  Actually, come to think of it, I can't find it now.  I'll bet Marge has thrown it out.

Diasi

A suit I bought in 1987 still fits me & I still wear it when a suit is needed.

March 22, 2024, 10:03:51 PM
Quote from: klondike on March 20, 2024, 03:40:16 PMThey're the ones who don't see Mac trouncing me on Octurdal most days  :rolleyes:
I thought Octurdal was a person who had to poop eight times a day.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 22, 2024, 06:56:05 PMWhy do men think that the suit they were married in 30 years ago still fits them.. :grin: :grin:  :nooo:

I have three suits, all bought over 30  years ago and all three still fit me
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I still have one bought 5 years ago because the wardrobe had shrunk the others. I won't be trying it on. I think I might need a better wardrobe.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Why is a man never really listening to a conversation..
Unless the conversation involves the words 'food' or 'sex'.. 
Only then have they heard every word you are saying..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 24, 2024, 01:40:35 PMWhy is a man never really listening to a conversation..
Unless the conversation involves the words 'food' or 'sex'..
Only then have they heard every word you are saying..
Why is a woman never really listening to a conversation...
unless the conversation involves the words 'clothes' or 'furniture', etc.