Why are women..

Started by Scrumpy, March 16, 2024, 08:51:40 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

.. more patient then men..?

I am a patient person.. I don't get stressed with other drivers if they are having any problems.. I don't moan about a slow queue or someone paying with coins and fiddling in their purse..
It always seems to be men that moan about these things more then women..
They are usually pensioners.. with time on their hands .. they leave the store then chat to a friend .. I find the young are better mannered than the elderly.. and much more tolerant towards older people..
I am not a walk over by any means.. But I do try to understand what other people are going through..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

Please tell me this is a pisstake, since the complete opposite is true.

klondike

Scrumpy

Men don't need/read instructions.
Men get impatient with an assembly pack.. They go head first in trying to screw a bit here and glue a bit there.. Then, all of a sudden they glance at the instructions..

Women read the instructions first..

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 17, 2024, 08:59:16 AMWomen read the instructions first..
And decide it looks too hard so get their other half to do the job.  :grin:

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 17, 2024, 08:59:16 AMWomen read the instructions first..

Spot on Scrumpy, plus we don't mind asking for directions  :grin:

klondike

Most of the tat I get have instuctions in Engrish so I have to check YouTube anyway.

Scrumpy

And men don't wait for the paint to dry.. They keep touching it..
And blame the screw if it is not long enough..

GrannyMac

Quote from: klondike on March 17, 2024, 11:42:08 AMMost of the tat I get have instuctions in Engrish so I have to check YouTube anyway.
I think there's a word missing, it might be don't...☺️

Signed P E Dant
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

No they come in Engrish as I said - a special dialect invented by the Chinese and compretery incomplehensible to all.

Michael Rolls

once had a Japanese camera - in the instructions was 'this camera is designed to be used hanging by the neck'. It was an SLR with removeable lens and the strict instruction 'do not touch the flipping mirror'
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 17, 2024, 12:52:53 PMAnd men don't wait for the paint to dry.. They keep touching it..
And blame the screw if it is not long enough..
Unlike women who blame the men if the screw isn't long enough.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Michael Rolls on March 17, 2024, 03:57:31 PMonce had a Japanese camera - in the instructions was 'this camera is designed to be used hanging by the neck'. It was an SLR with removeable lens and the strict instruction 'do not touch the flipping mirror'
I remember there being a Chinese takeaway next door to a cobblers.  The signage was one of those freaks of nature ... "Lee Key's". "Shoe Repairs"

GrannyMac

Quote from: Diasi on March 17, 2024, 05:46:35 PMUnlike women who blame the men if the screw isn't long enough.
I had a feeling you'd pick up on that! ☺️😊